On this Page
|NOTE: If you registered through the Academy for a CODEquest program and have questions about your registration, email email@example.com.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to identify and discuss:
- Documentation changes required for ICD-10;
- Practical application with real world examples to assure ICD-10 proficiency;
- How correct ICD-10 diagnosis code linkage will be imperative to successful claims submission;
- The importance of CPT, Modifier, CCI edit, bilateral and multiple procedure rules, frequency edits and coverage policies for appropriate reimbursement.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to identify and implement:
- Required ICD-10 timelines into their practice;
- The required steps to assure a smooth transition to ICD-10 and remain coding compliant;
- Proper ICD-10 code selection on the most frequently submitted services for every specialty in ophthalmology.
Schedule & Registration Information
All 2014 CODEquest seminars are now complete. The 2015 program schedule will posted this Fall.
For information about these programs contact Peggy Coakley at firstname.lastname@example.org.