On this page:
YO Info Employment and Contract Negotiation Archive
Visit the Young Ophthalmologist Web Site for Academy resources for YOs including the Employment and Contract Negotiation Archive.
Visit the YO Info™ page to read the latest issue of the Young Ophthalmologist's Newsletter. Catch up on past issues by accessing the YO Info™ Issue Archives.
2013 Annual Meeting Highlights - Courses for YO's
10 selected courses include audio and sequenced slides.
2013 Highlights are a member benefit for AAOE and Academy members.
- Recognizing and Preventing Embezzlement
- Using Benchmarks and Budgets to Guide your Financial Decisions
- Investing in New Services: Making Sound Business Decisions
- HIPAA Privacy and Security: Trends, Developments, and Issues
- Optical Dispensing: Is It Financially Feasible for Your Practice?
- Seeking Shelter Under the Hospital Umbrella: From Employment Agreements to Professional Services Agreements
- The First Few Years of Practice: Some Key Concepts for Young Ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmology for Non-Clinical Personnel
- Top 10 Success Tips for your EHR Implementation
- Training the Front Office Staff.
Interviewing and Contracting
Whether you're preparing to interview, or ready to sign your first contract, AAOE resources can help you:
Looking to join a group practice, AAOE resources can help you.