Experience the largest exhibition of ophthalmic technology, products and services in the world.
AAO 2016 Exhibition
Saturday, Oct. 15 – Tuesday, Oct. 18
South, Hall A
McCormick Place, Chicago
Saturday – Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Discover the newest companies participating in the AAO 2016 Exhibition conveniently grouped together in the New Exhibitor Pavilion area of the Exhibition.
- See what is new from the Academy at the Academy Resource Center, Booth 508.
- Learn the latest trends in technology at the Technology Pavilion, Booth 168.
Visit the AAO 2016 Virtual Exhibition to find companies and their products exhibiting in Chicago.
You can search by:
- Company name,
- Booth number,
- Product categories,
- Medical subspecialties,
- Common equipment terms and
- Basic ophthalmic conditions.
Create a My Expo account, tag the exhibitors you plan to visit and print a personalized list.
Participate in informal, small group discussions facilitated by experts in the Learning Lounge. Three theaters operate simultaneously - float to any topic of interest. New talks begin every 15 minutes.
View a schedule using the online Program Search. Click the orange "Filter" button, choose "Types" and check the box next to "Learning Lounge" in the drop-down menu, then click the purple "Search" button.
New! Product Theater
Technology Pavilion, Booth 168
Hear about the innovative products and services available from the following exhibitors:
Saturday, Oct. 15, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Medflow Holdings, LLC presents: Medflow Vision: Integrating Business, Clinical, and Analytics Technology to Advance Your Practice
Sunday, Oct. 16, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Heidelberg Engineering presents: Enhanced Detection and Clinical Assessment in Glaucoma Management
- Rest Stop, Booth 780
- Breakfast With the Experts area, South Hall A
Engage With Technology Experts
- Technology Pavilion, Booth 168
- The Electronic Office - IHE Eye Care, Booth 121
- Tech Bar, Rest Stop, Booth 780