Experience the largest exhibition of ophthalmic technology, products and services in the world.
AAO 2016 Exhibition
Saturday, Oct. 15 – Tuesday, Oct. 18
South, Hall A
McCormick Place, Chicago
Saturday – Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Discover the newest companies participating in the AAO 2016 Exhibition conveniently grouped together in the New Exhibitor Pavilion area of the Exhibition.
- See what is new from the Academy at the Academy Resource Center, Booth 508.
- Learn the latest trends in technology at the Technology Pavilion, Booth 168.
Visit the AAO 2016 Virtual Exhibition to find companies and their products exhibiting in Chicago.
You can search by:
- Company name,
- Booth number,
- Product categories,
- Medical subspecialties,
- Common equipment terms and
- Basic ophthalmic conditions.
Create a My Expo account, tag the exhibitors you plan to visit and print a personalized list.
Participate in informal, small group discussions facilitated by experts in the Learning Lounge.
Three theaters operate simultaneously - float to any topic of interest. New talks begin every 15 minutes.
View the schedule using the Mobile Meeting Guide or through the online Program Search.
New! Product Theater
Technology Pavilion, Booth 168
Hear about the innovative products and services available from the following exhibitors:
Saturday, Oct. 15, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Medflow Holdings, LLC presents: Medflow Vision: Integrating Business, Clinical, and Analytics Technology to Advance Your Practice
Join Medflow for an informative hour, a glass of wine, beer and light snacks.
Sunday, Oct. 16, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Heidelberg Engineering presents: Enhanced Detection and Clinical Assessment in Glaucoma Management
Evolving diagnostic measurements of optic nerve structure
Chris Girkin, MD, MSPH, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Making optimal use of the SPECTRALIS OCT glaucoma module
Donald Hood, PhD, Columbia University
Optimized Glaucoma Detection and Progression Assessment with the SPECTRALIS OCT
Felipe Medeiros, MD, PhD, University of Calif.-San Diego
Saturday – Monday: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
With an extensive gourmet menu and ample seating, AAO Bistro is a convenient lunch option in the exhibit hall.
Avoid lines: purchase individual tickets or reserve a table online. Onsite, you can also purchase tickets at Restaurant Reservations, South, Level 2.5.
- Rest Stop, Booth 780
- Breakfast With the Experts area, South Hall A
Engage With Technology Experts
- Technology Pavilion, Booth 168
- The Electronic Office - IHE Eye Care, Booth 121
- Tech Bar, Rest Stop, Booth 780