Materials from the Academy's past meetings and Subspecialty Day meetings are available to use as a resource.
Additional materials are posted as they become available.
Online Program Search and Meeting Archive
Find all program information since 2000, including Subspecialty Day meetings and abstracts, through the online Meeting Archive.
- Narrow your search by using the drop down menus.
- Type in a keyword, presenter name or event number.
- Use "My Meeting Archive" to view meetings and events you have purchased or in which you presented/participated.
Handouts, Posters and Videos
View posters and videos, as well as download handouts, through AAO Meeting Archives.
The following are available:
- Scientific Posters since 1999
- Videos on Demand since 2006
- Refractive Surgery E-Posters since 2006
- Course handouts since 2007
View the AAO 2014 Final Program, the comprehensive record of the Academy's annual meeting, including:
- Scientific program including abstracts,
- AAOE program including abstracts,
- Exhibitor list, and
- Financial disclosure index.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 5, 2014.
The Academy does not mail out Final Programs from past meetings.
Subspecialty Day Syllabi
Online versions of the syllabi from all eight 2014 Subspecialty Day meetings are available to view and download:
The Academy does not mail out syllabi from past Subspecialty Day meetings.
AAO TV aired Sunday, Oct. 19 through Tuesday, Oct. 21. Each day, a new, 5 -7 minute video program provided a short synopsis of what happened at AAO 2014.
View AAO TV videos on YouTube.
View past annual meeting and Subspecialty Day attendance statistics.
View the list of AAO 2014 exhibitors by company name (PDF 47KB).
2014 Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits
Those registered for Retina Subspecialty Day could visit the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits on Friday, Oct. 17. View the list of Retina Subspecialty Day exhibitors by company name (PDF 287KB).