From advice on a challenging case, to recommendations on a new equipment purchase, hundreds of Academy members have benefited from help and advice from their colleagues in the Online Community.
Consulting your colleagues in the Online Community is easy:
- Browse the list of groups
- Select the group which best fits your subject
- If required, select “Join The Group”
- Under the “Recent Discussions” tab select “Add a Post”
- On the next page, select “Start a Discussion”
- Complete the form with your post, select “Mark this post as a question” if it is a question and “Mark this post as a poll” if you’d like to include a poll.
Once you’ve published your post, don’t forget to sign up for the e-mail alerts for that group by selecting “manage emails from this group” on the group's main page. You’ll then automatically receive an e-mail alert when someone responds to your post.