For Members and those with questions regarding member login, or membership status, renewal or benefits, contact Member Services by phone at 415.561.8581 or 866.561.8558 (U.S. toll-free), or email email@example.com.
For questions or support for Academy products, purchases, the Academy Store and any questions about non-member Web accounts, contact Customer Service by phone at 415.561.8540 or 866.561.8558 (U.S. toll-free), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions or issues, contact the appropriate department, or the Webmaster: email@example.com.
Online Help Topics
Registration and Login: Information about logging in to the website, retrieving member IDs and passwords, changing your password or username, registration, and types of membership.
The Academy Store: Help with placing and changing online orders for Academy products, and printing receipts for dues payments and products.
Change Your Password: Form to update this part of your account.
Contacts: Frequently requested Academy phone, address and email contact information.
Linking Your Usernames and Passwords: Provides information on how to link logins for different Academy areas to your main Web site log in.
Troubleshooting FAQs: A comprehensive list of all topics included in this help section.
Viewing of Online Purchased Products: After you have entered your Academy user name and password, your profile box will appear on the right hand corner of the screen. Underneath your user name and under “Online Products” you will see all online products you have purchased.
To report problems you are having with the Web site, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the body of your email:
- Member or customer number (if known).
- The specific address of the Web page you are having trouble with. Copy this address from your browser's address bar. The address will begin with http://www.aao.org/...
- Browser version and computer platform.
- Copy and paste, or screenshot, any error messages you are receiving, and include that in your message.
- Include a short description of the problem you are having. Any detail beyond "this is not working" is very helpful to actually identifying issues and causes.
You can also visit the Annual Meeting section of our website for more detailed information, troubleshooting and FAQs about Meeting Registration.