The International Ophthalmologist Education Award
was developed to recognize international Academy members who pursue lifelong education in ophthalmology.
Awardees must meet the following criteria:
- International membership in the Academy
- Completion of 90 continuing medical education (CME) credits over a period of three years.
- At least 45 credits must be Academy-sponsored CME.
- After applying, members are responsible for recording their CME credits on their online CME transcript.
Award recipients are recognized with:
- A personalized certificate
- Acknowledgement on the Academy's website
- Acknowledgement in EyeNet Magazine
This award is only for International members of the Academy who have completed their training. Please note that any CME credits obtained prior to the application date for this award do not count. Only CME credits obtained after the application date are eligible.
Learn More and Apply