The International Ophthalmologist Education Award
was developed to recognize international Academy members who pursue lifelong education in ophthalmology.
Awardees must meet the following criteria:
- International membership in the Academy
- Completion of 90 continuing medical education (CME) credits over a period of three years.
- At least 45 credits must be Academy-sponsored CME.
- After applying, members are responsible for recording their CME credits on their online CME transcript.
Award recipients are recognized with:
- A personalized certificate
- Acknowledgement on the Academy's website
- Acknowledgement in EyeNet Magazine
This award is only for International members of the Academy who have completed their training.
Learn More and Apply