The IRIS™ Registry is open to all U.S. Academy members. Ophthalmologists in the practice are required to be Academy members in good standing for the practice to participate in the IRIS™ Registry.
To start the registration process, we would ask that you complete the following steps:
If you are interested in registering for the EHR extraction method for the 2015 reporting period, please review the following information and proceed with the registration process.
1. Review the Data & Technical FAQs.
2. Review the System Integration Process.
3. Sign up for the IRISTM Registry.
1. You must submit your signed agreements to participate in the IRISTM Registry by June 1, 2015.
3. You must have your EHR system successfully mapped to the IRISTM Registry by August 1, 2015.
4. You must submit your date release consent form by December 1 2015.
As a PQRS qualified registry, the IRISTM Registry has developed a web portal for manual data entry which you will be able to report the Cataracts Measures Group or 9 individual measures across 3 quality domains for the entire reporting period (January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015.)
1. If you are submitting the Cataract Measures Group, you must have more than 20 surgical cases identified and provided pre-surgical visual function surveys, and perform the cataract surgery procedures by September 30, 2015.
2. If submitting the Cataract Measures Group, you must submit your signed agreements to participate in the IRISTM Registry by August 1, 2015.
3. If submitting the 9 individual measures, you must submit your signed agreements to participate in the IRISTM Registry by October 31, 2015.
4. You must submit your date release consent form by December 1, 2015.
5. You must submit all of your data to the IRISTM Registry by January 15, 2016.