About Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day and Cosponsored Meetings
ISRS meetings offer an opportunity to…
- Compare balanced information on the latest techniques, devices, drugs and innovations
- Describe how to recognize, manage, and avoid complications
- Describe and demonstrate details of surgical technique that can facilitate achievement of improved outcomes in patients
Who should attend?
- refractive surgeons
- comprehensive ophthalmologists who perform refractive surgery
- allied health personnel who assisting with refractive surgery
Visit the ISRS Meeting Calendar
Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day and Annual Meeting
Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day offers the latest information on refractive, corneal, cataract and lens-based surgical procedures. The two-day course provides a comprehensive update of leading edge developments in refractive surgery, with an emphasis on managing and avoiding complications.
Learn more: Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day
ISRS supports refractive educational events worldwide through cosponsored meeting participation (courses or symposia) with other ophthalmic societies.
Through cosponsored meetings ISRS promotes:
- excellence and ethical behavior
- continued professional development and the
- sharing of technological developments in refractive surgery worldwide.
Learn more: ISRS Cosponsored Meetings