- Active ISRS Members are entitled to use the logo during the years they are members.
- You can use the logo for scientific, professional marketing or awareness purposes, e.g., in Curriculum Vitae, biography, acknowledgement of awards, promotional pieces, etc.
- You can also use the logo on office letterhead and stationery, PowerPoint slide presentations, acknowledgments of memberships and awards, promotional pieces, CVs and biographies.
- All uses of the ISRS member logo must be in keeping with the highest ethical standards.
- The logo should only be used to highlight your ISRS membership, not to position yourself as a representative of ISRS, or to imply ISRS endorsement of your practice or other enterprises. You cannot use the logo to exploit ISRS in any way.
Using The Logo
- On your website:
- Use the low resolution logo to link to the ISRS website at www.isrs.org.
- You can also link your practice website to the Academy’s EyeSmart® public education website by placing a banner ad, a text link or an informational page that directs people from your website to the EyeSmart website (www.GetEyeSmart.org). Get more details about linking to EyeSmart.
- In print:
- Use either the color or black and white high resolution logo.
- ISRS official logo colors are PMS Black and PMS Cyan. Use these PMS colors when printing the logo in color on letterhead or business cards.
- The logo may be printed in solid black on a white background or in solid white on a black or very dark background.
- For all uses:
- The logo should not be angled, reversed, tilted or upside down.
- Text should not appear in close proximity to the logo or obscure it in any way.
If you have questions about using the logo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.