Mobile Meeting Guide
Access the easy-to-use Web-enabled 2014 Mobile Meeting Guide from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer, so you can:
- View posters and videos,
- Download handouts,
- Evaluate courses,
- Prepare your daily schedule,
- Use the interactive networking community and much more.
AAO 2014 Final Program
The Final Program is the comprehensive record of the Academy's annual meeting, including:
- Scientific program including abstracts,
- AAOE program including abstracts,
- Exhibitor list, and
- Financial disclosure index.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 5, 2014.
View the Final Program now.
AAO 2014 Meeting Guide
This at-a-glance guide is a planning tool for AAO 2014 and Subspecialty Day.
View the Meeting Guide now. (PDF 7MB)
Quick Links: Program Information
Join the Conversation
The Academy Online Community is a year-round forum for ophthalmologists, free from patients, drug reps and sales people. In preparation for Chicago, join the Community's AAO 2014 group at www.aao.org/community.
- Connect with fellow attendees.
- Get and give tips for a successful meeting.
- Trade opinions on essential courses.
- Discuss what to do in the Windy City.
Like Us on Facebook
The Academy's Facebook page is where you will find the latest pictures, news and community feedback.
Follow Along on Twitter
Follow the Academy @aao_ophth and use the official meeting hashtag #aao2014 for real-time meeting updates.
Follow AAOE @aaoe_aao for the most up-to-date news on practice management.