Exhibit Space Application
The Exhibit Space Application Package was mailed to all 2013 Annual Meeting domestic exhibitors on March 21 and express mailed to international exhibiting companies the week of March 24.
View information about the Exhibit Space Application Package. (PDF 139KB)
Please allow 10 business days to receive your package. If you do not receive it, please log into the Exhibitor Portal to review the address information we have on file and make any necessary corrections. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
2014 Exhibit Prospectus
The Exhibit Prospectus and floor plan are now available on the Exhibit Prospectus page. Review, download or print the full Prospectus or individual sections.
Informational Poster Application – Non Profit
Informational Poster space is available to nonprofit organizations or companies with tax-exempt status, 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6).
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal and complete the Informational Poster Application now.
- You will need your organization's username and password to access the application. If you do not have this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The deadline to submit an Informational Poster Application is Friday, April 25.
The Exhibitor Portal is a secure area of Exhibitor Central where exhibitors can update their contact information on file with the Academy year round, and starting in June:
- Create Letters of Invitation,
- Complete the Laser Safety Checklist,
- Request a Wet Lab,
- Complete the General Liability Agreement for Non-FDA approved products that may be discussed in the booth, and
- Find the Exhibitor Designated Contractor (EDC) Authorization Form.
You will need your company's unique username and password to enter the Exhibitor Portal. Email email@example.com if you need this information.
Hotel Reservations for exhibitors will open in two tiers:
- Beginning Wednesday, May 14 by paper form for the top fifty (50) priority point holders and those companies who secure twenty (20) or more hotel rooms.
- All other exhibitors will make hotel reservations online beginning Wednesday, June 4.
- Exhibitor hotel reservation information will be available online Wednesday, April 30.
Hotel Meeting Space
Visit the Hotel Meeting Space page to view the list of available hotels and reserve your meeting space.
||Priority point deadline (for returning exhibitors)
Exhibit space application and payment due
||Exhibitor housing information available online
||Online Exhibitor Housing open
||Exhibit space assignment notices sent via email