All Insertion Order and artwork deadlines have passed.
Please review the 2014 Promotional Opportunities Brochure (PDF 1.6MB), for a full listing of all policies and guidelines.
- All promotional opportunities are available exclusively to AAO 2014 exhibitors.
- All promotional opportunities are "fair game" and open to all eligible companies on a first-come basis.
- All advertising agencies and marketing companies must submit a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 158KB) in order to secure an advertising opportunity.
- A confirmation letter is emailed within one week of reservation.
- Artwork deadlines are strictly enforced to ensure production schedule is met.
- Companies canceling after the insertion order deadline will be invoiced for the full amount.
- Payment is due net 30 days from invoice date. Companies whose payments are over 60 days late will not be allowed to reserve opportunities for 2015 until two weeks after reservations open.
- Rates and availability are subject to change in 2015.
Advertise in EyeNet’s Annual Meeting publications to maximize your exposure at AAO 2014. EyeNet Magazine provides meeting attendees numerous ways to stay informed about meeting information, news and events.
For information on EyeNet's advertising opportunities, view the media kit or contact Mark Mrvica or Kelly Miller directly; Tel. +1.856.768.9360.