All deadlines for securing print and Website banner advertising for the 2013 Annual Meeting have passed.
Please review the 2013 Promotional Opportunities Brochure (PDF 3MB) for a full listing of all policies and guidelines.
- Advertising and marketing opportunities are available exclusively to companies who exhibit at the Annual Meeting.
- All opportunities are available on a first-come basis. Space will be assigned in the order that reservations are received.
- All third-party advertising agencies and marketing companies must submit a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 143KB) in order to secure an Annual Meeting advertising or marketing opportunity. Reservations for advertising and marketing opportunities will not be processed without the Third Party Authorization Form.
- Once an opportunity is reserved, you will be e-mailed a confirmation letter within one week.
- Artwork deadlines are strictly enforced to ensure production schedule is met.
- Cancelations cannot be accepted past the insertion order deadline. Companies canceling after the insertion order deadline will be invoiced for the full amount.
- Payment is due net 30 days from invoice date. Companies whose payments are over 60 days late will not be allowed to reserve opportunities for 2014 until two week after reservations open.
- Rates and availability are subject to change in 2014.
Contact Abigail Greber, phone: 415.561.8564.
Advertise in EyeNet’s Annual Meeting publications to maximize your exposure. EyeNet Magazine, an Academy publication exemplifying the organization’s mission of being the premier source of credible information for ophthalmologists, offers Annual Meeting attendees what they need to stay informed with meeting information, news and events.
For information on EyeNet's advertising opportunities, view the media kit or contact Mark Mrvica or Kelly Miller at 856.768.9360.