- Meeting Guide artwork due July 18
- Final Program Insertion Order deadline: August 7
- Final Program artwork due August 14
Many options are still available! Don't miss this chance to make an impact in Chicago.
Promotional Opportunities Brochure
The 2014 Promotional Opportunities Brochure (PDF 1.6MB) outlines all AAO 2014 advertising opportunities available in both the printed programs and on the Web site. It contains:
- Mechanical and digital requirements
Secure an advertising opportunity now - submit an Advertising Opportunity Reservation Form (PDF 74KB).
The following advertising positions are still available:
- Divider Tab 1: Awards (back only)
- Divider Tab 3: Skills Transfer (front and back)
- Divider Tab 5: Paper/Poster/Video (front only)
- Divider Tab 7: AAOE Program (front and back)
- Divider Tab 8: Exhibition/Indexes (front and back)
- Premium Position 3: Committee of Secretaries
- Premium Position 4: The Council
- Premium Position 6: Shuttle Schedule
For more information contact Abigail Greber; Tel. +1.415.561.8564.
Please review the 2014 Promotional Opportunities Brochure (PDF 1.6MB), for a full listing of all policies and guidelines.
- All promotional opportunities are available exclusively to AAO 2014 exhibitors.
- All promotional opportunities are "fair game" and open to all eligible companies on a first-come basis.
- All advertising agencies and marketing companies must submit a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 158KB) in order to secure an advertising opportunity.
- A confirmation letter is emailed within one week of reservation.
- Artwork deadlines are strictly enforced to ensure production schedule is met.
- Companies canceling after the insertion order deadline will be invoiced for the full amount.
- Payment is due net 30 days from invoice date. Companies whose payments are over 60 days late will not be allowed to reserve opportunities for 2015 until two weeks after reservations open.
- Rates and availability are subject to change in 2015.
Advertise in EyeNet’s Annual Meeting publications to maximize your exposure at AAO 2014. EyeNet Magazine provides meeting attendees numerous ways to stay informed about meeting information, news and events.
For information on EyeNet's advertising opportunities, view the media kit or contact Mark Mrvica or Kelly Miller directly; Tel. +1.856.768.9360.