Extend your reach at AAO 2014 by reserving a print or Web advertising opportunity.
Promotional Opportunities Brochure
The 2014 Promotional Opportunities Brochure will be published April 1.
The brochure outlines all advertising opportunities available in both the printed programs and on the Web site. It contains:
- Mechanical and digital requirements
Reservations are accepted beginning April 15 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. All opportunities are available on a first-come basis.
For more information contact Abigail Greber, phone: +1.415.561.8564.
Please review the Promotional Opportunities Brochure for a full listing of all policies and guidelines.
- Advertising opportunities are available exclusively to AAO 2014 exhibitors.
- All advertising agencies and marketing companies must submit a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 158KB) in order to secure an advertising opportunity.
- A confirmation letter is emailed within one week of reserving an opportunity.
- Artwork deadlines are strictly enforced to ensure production schedule is met.
- Companies canceling after the insertion order deadline will be invoiced for the full amount.
- Payment is due net 30 days from invoice date. Companies whose payments are over 60 days late will not be allowed to reserve opportunities for 2015 until two weeks after reservations open.
- Rates and availability are subject to change in 2015.
Advertise in EyeNet’s Annual Meeting publications to maximize your exposure at AAO 2014. EyeNet Magazine provides meeting attendees numerous ways to stay informed about meeting information, news and events.
For information on EyeNet's advertising opportunities, view the media kit or contact Mark Mrvica or Kelly Miller at: +1.856.768.9360.