AAO 2015 Exhibition
The Exhibition will take place Nov. 14 to 17 in the Sands Expo Center, Level 2, Halls A, B & C.
Courses and sessions will take place in the Venetian, Levels 1, 2, 3 & 5 as well as Sands Expo Hall D.
2015 Exhibit Prospectus
The Exhibit Prospectus is only available online. All new information for 2015 is in bold italic text.
Review the complete AAO 2015 Exhibit Prospectus (PDF 2MB).
Informational Poster space is available to organizations or companies with tax-exempt status 501 (C)(3) or 501 (C)(6).
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal today to submit an Informational Poster Application
- The organization or association's username and password is required to access the application.
- Contact email@example.com if you do not have your username and password, or if you have any questions.
The deadline to submit an Informational Poster Application is Friday, May 1.
Third Party Exhibition and Logistics Companies
Exhibitors who engage the services of a management firm to handle exhibit details and logistics, publicity and advertising, etc., must complete a Third Party Authorization Form identifying the firm who will work on its behalf. This arrangement will not be taken into account when granting the extension of deadlines.
Exhibiting company meeting contact(s) can request the Third Party Authorization Form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
A third party company representative can submit a Request for Third Party Authorization (PDF 105KB).
- Email completed request forms to email@example.com or fax to 415-561-8576.
- The Academy will follow up with the exhibiting company upon receipt of the completed form.