AAO 2014 Exhibition
The Exhibition will be located in the South Building, Level 3, Hall A of McCormick Place. Courses and sessions will take place:
- South Building, Levels 1, 4 and 5
- North Building, Hall B, Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Lakeside Center, Levels 3 and 4
2014 Exhibit Prospectus
The Exhibit Prospectus is only available online. All new information for 2014 is in bold italic text. Please review the complete Exhibit Prospectus (PDF 2.6MB) or the individual sections below.
Informational Poster space is available to nonprofit organizations or companies with tax-exempt status, 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6).
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal and complete the Informational Poster Application now.
- You will need your organization's username and password to access the application. If you do not have this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The deadline to submit an Informational Poster Application is Friday, April 25.
Third Party Authorization Form
Exhibitors who engage the services of a management firm to handle exhibit details and logistics must complete a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 158KB) identifying the firm who will work on its behalf. This arrangement will not be taken into account when granting the extension of deadlines.