Exhibiting in 2013
The 2013 Annual Meeting Exhibition will be located on Level 1, Halls D – I1 of the Morial Convention Center (MCC). Courses and sessions will take place on Levels 2 and 3 and in the Great Hall.
NEW Exhibition Hours
Tuesday, November 19, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. NOTE: Educational programming continues until 5:30 p.m.
2013 Exhibit Prospectus
Review or print the complete 2013 Exhibit Prospectus (PDF 4MB) or the individual sections below. The Exhibit Prospectus is only available online. Within the Prospectus, all new information for 2013 is in bold italic text.
New for 2013
- Tuesday hours have been reduced - see General Information
- Exhibitor use of Academy Meeting logo - see Publicity and Advertising
- Allowed Exhibitor Events - see Publicity and Advertising
- Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibit Space - see Booth Construction
Other Prospectus Sections
Limited Informational Poster space is available to organizations or companies with tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6). Informational Poster Presenters are provided:
- One eight-foot (8') wide by four-foot (4') high Velcro receptive poster board
- One four-foot (4') long table
- One standard title sign, white with black lettering, seven by forty-four inches (7" x 44"), and
- Two badges for representatives to staff the poster during exhibition hours.
Qualifying organizations must include evidence of their tax-exempt status when submitting their application.
Submit your Informational Poster Application today. You will need your organization username and password to access the application. If you do not have this information, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
The deadline is Friday, April 26.
Third Party Authorization Form
Exhibitors who engage the services of a management firm to handle exhibit details and logistics must complete a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 143KB) identifying the firm who will work on its behalf. This arrangement will not be taken into account when granting the extension of deadlines.