Exhibit Space Application
The Exhibit Space Application was mailed to domestic companies on Friday, March 27. Links to the application materials will be emailed to international companies later this week. Contact email@example.com if the package is not received after 10 business days.
Reserve Meeting Space for 2015
The Academy holds hotel meeting space for alumni, exhibitor and related group events. Reserve your space today.
2015 Exhibit Prospectus
The Exhibit Prospectus is now available online. Visit the Exhibit Prospectus webpage to view and download the Prospectus.
Informational Poster space is available to organizations or companies with tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6).
- Log into the Exhibitor Portal today to submit an Informational Poster Application
- The organization or association's username and password is required to access the application.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have your username and password, or if you have any questions.
The deadline to submit an Informational Poster Application is Friday, May 1.
Exhibitors who engage the services of a management firm to handle exhibit details and logistics, publicity and advertising, etc., must complete a Third Party Authorization Form identifying the firm who will work on its behalf. This arrangement will not be taken into account when granting the extension of deadlines.
Exhibiting company meeting contact(s) can request the Third Party Authorization Form from email@example.com.
A third party company representative can submit a Request for Third Party Authorization (PDF 105KB).
- Email completed request forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 415-561-8576.
- The Academy will follow up with the exhibiting company upon receipt of the completed form.