Exhibiting at AAO 2014
The Academy welcomes companies from around the world to participate in the AAO 2014 Exhibition taking place Oct. 18 - 21 at McCormick Place, in Chicago, Illinois. Visit Choose Chicago to learn more about this exciting and vibrant city.
The Exhibition will be located in the South Building, Level 3, Hall A of McCormick Place. Courses and Sessions will take place:
- South Building, Levels 1, 4 and 5
- North Building, Hall B, Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Lakeside Center, Levels 3 and 4
New for 2014
- Rebranding the meeting with new name and logo – AAO 2014 – it's how our customers and yours search for the meeting.
- Meeting is in conjunction with the European Society of Ophthalmology (SOE) with three joint sessions focusing on how the practice of ophthalmology differs across the pond.
- American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses (ASORN) meeting will be held at McCormick Place.
Exhibit Space Application
The Exhibit Space Application Package was mailed to all 2013 Annual Meeting domestic exhibitors on March 21 and express mailed to international exhibiting companies the week of March 24.
View information about the Exhibit Space Application Package. (PDF 139KB)
Please allow 10 business days to receive your package. If you do not receive it, please log into the Exhibitor Portal to review the address information we have on file and make any necessary corrections. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2014 Exhibit Prospectus
The Exhibit Prospectus and floor plan are now available on the Exhibit Prospectus page. Review, download or print the full Prospectus or individual sections.
The Academy provides international exhibitors with a specific letter of invitation to use when applying for a Visa, which can be customized for each company representative travelling to Chicago. The exhibitor Letter of Invitation will be available in early June.
Hotel Reservations for exhibitors will open in two tiers:
- Beginning Wednesday, May 14 by paper form for the top fifty (50) priority point holders and those companies who secure twenty (20) or more hotel rooms.
- All other exhibitors will make hotel reservations online beginning Wednesday, June 4.
- Exhibitor hotel reservation information will be available online Wednesday, April 30.
Hotel Meeting Space
Visit the Hotel Meeting Space page to view the list of available hotels and reserve your meeting space.
Priority point deadline (for returning exhibitors)
Exhibit space application and payment due
||Exhibitor housing information available online
||Online Exhibitor Housing open
||Exhibit space assignment notices sent via email