Extend your reach at AAO 2015 by reserving marketing opportunities.
Promotional Opportunities Brochure
The 2015 Promotional Opportunities Brochure will be published April 1, 2015.
The brochure outlines all marketing and advertising opportunities available in Las Vegas, in the printed programs and on the Web site. It contains:
- Mechanical and digital requirements
Reservations are accepted by email beginning April 27, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. PDT. Orders are taken on a first-come basis.
Contact for more information:
Nicole Naughten, +1.415.447.0309.
Review the Promotional Opportunities Brochure for a full listing of all policies and guidelines.
- Advertising and marketing opportunities are available exclusively to AAO 2015 exhibitors.
- A confirmation letter is emailed within one week of reserving an opportunity.
- A Marketing Partnership Agreement is sent detailing reserved marketing opportunities. It must be counter-signed and returned within 10 days. If the agreement is not returned within 10 days, the opportunity will be available to another company.
- There is a 100% cancellation fee after the Marketing Partnership Agreement is signed.
- There is a 100% cancellation fee for companies canceling print or Web banner advertising after the insertion order deadline passes.
- Artwork deadlines are strictly enforced to ensure production schedule is met.
- Payment is due net 30 days from invoice date. Companies whose payments are over 60 days late will not be allowed to reserve opportunities for 2016 until two weeks after reservations open.
- Rates and availability are subject to change in 2016.
Third Party Advertising Agencies and Marketing Companies
Firms hired to coordinate marketing and advertising for exhibiting companies must submit a Request for Third Party Authorization form in order to secure available opportunities.
- Fill out the Request for Third Party Authorization (PDF 105KB).
- Email completed request forms to email@example.com or fax to 415-561-8576.
- The Academy will follow up with the exhibiting company upon receipt of the completed form.
AAO 2015 Support Opportunities
Provide general support for AAO 2015 by participating in one of four levels:
More information about meeting suppport opportunities will be available in the 2015 Promotional Opportunities Brochure or contact Todd Lyckberg, phone: +1.415.447.0361.
Educational Support Opportunities
Receive recognition within a targeted subspecialty area by providing unrestricted support for medical education during a Subspecialty Day meeting.
Support the Academy’s ever-popular "Cataract Monday," featuring two programs — Cataract Spotlight and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Symposium.
More information about Educational Support Opportunities will be available in the 2015 Promotional Opportunities Brochure or contact Todd Lyckberg, phone: +1.415.447.0361.