Support the 2013 Annual Meeting and enhance your presence by reserving any of the marketing opportunities outlined below.
The following marketing opportunities are still available, contact the vendors listed through each link for more information:
Please review the 2013 Promotional Opportunities Brochure (PDF 3MB) for a full listing of all policies and guidelines.
- Marketing opportunities are available exclusively to companies who exhibit at the Annual Meeting.
- All opportunities are available on a first-come basis.
- All advertising agencies and marketing companies must submit a Third Party Authorization Form (PDF 143KB) in order to secure an Annual Meeting marketing or direct marketing opportunity. Reservations will not be processed without the Third Party Authorization form.
- Once an opportunity is reserved, you will be e-mailed a confirmation letter within one week and a Corporate Partnership Agreement will be sent detailing the marketing opportunity.
- Corporate Partnership Agreements must be counter-signed and returned within 15 days. If the agreement is not returned within 15 days, the opportunity will be available to another company.
- There is a 100% cancellation fee after the agreement is signed.
- Artwork deadlines are strictly enforced to ensure production schedule is met.
- Payment is due net 30 days from invoice date. Companies whose payments are over 60 days late will not be allowed to reserve opportunities for 2014 until two week after reservations open.
- Rates and availability are subject to change in 2014.
Contact Nicole Naughten, phone: 415.447.0309.