Audience and Industry Participation
Eligibility to Exhibit
Companies who have not exhibited with the Academy previously and wish to participate in future exhibitions must submit for review:
- Background information for your company including company history, leadership, where products are produced, and any tradeshows you participate in.
- A sample of your print materials outlining the product(s) or service(s) you intend to promote.
Email this information or send via regular mail to:
American Academy of Ophthalmology
PO Box 7424
San Francisco, CA 94104-7424
The AAO 2014 exhibit booth space fees include the following:
- Assigned exhibit booth space.
- Linear booths – eight-foot (8') high back drape, thirty-six inch (36") high side dividers in black and white.
- Linear booths – a seven by forty-four inch (7 x 44”) identification sign when ordered by the deadline.
- Aisle carpet and vacuuming of aisles (color of aisle carpet is red).
- General perimeter security.
- The use of shuttle bus service to and from official Academy hotels and the convention center.
- An allocation of sleeping rooms (based on booth size) through the official housing service, Expovision.
- Five complimentary exhibit badges for company employees for each 100 square feet of exhibit space.
- Listing by company name and booth number in the Meeting Guide; if application is received by Friday, July 18.
- Listing by company name and booth number in the Final Program if application is received by Friday, August 22.
- Copies of the Meeting Guide and Final Program.
- FREE digital booth in Virtual Exhibition that Includes twenty-five (25) word company description; product and service categories and selection of related medical specialties; two company contacts. Product categories listed in Final Program if digital booth is populated by Friday, August 15.
- Access to sessions, symposia, papers and posters.
- Ability to purchase the Academy Plus course pass onsite (Exhibitor Representatives may not register for Skills Transfer courses).
The Retina Subspecialty Day exhibit space fee includes the following:
- Five-foot by ten-foot (5' x 10') exhibit space.
- Each area has an eight-foot (8') back drape and three-foot (3') high side drape.
- A seven x forty-four inch (7 x 44") identification sign.
- Four complimentary badges per exhibit space purchased for representatives to staff the exhibit.
- One complimentary Subspecialty Day session badge ($975 value) per exhibit space purchased for entrance into the Subspecialty Day program.
Review these important Exhibit Prospectus sections for answers to your most frequently asked questions: