The 2014 Retina Subspecialty Day meeting will take place Oct. 17 – Oct. 18. An exhibit program is offered on Friday, Oct. 17, in the South Building, Level 3, Hall B with new exhibiting hours due to their proximity to the session room.
The Retina Subspecialty Day exhibit space fee includes the following:
- Five-foot by ten-foot (5' x 10') exhibit space.
- Each area has an eight-foot (8') back drape and three-foot (3') high side drape.
- A seven by forty-four inch (7 x 44") identification sign.
- Four complimentary badges per exhibit space purchased for representatives to staff the exhibit.
- Company name and booth number printed in the Meeting Guide.
- One complimentary Subspecialty Day session badge ($975 value) per exhibit space purchased for entrance into the Subspecialty Day program
- If additional representatives wish to attend a Subspecialty Day meeting, they may register and pay in advance as a Commercial Representative at www.aao.org/registration.
If you've exhibited with the Academy previously and would like to participate in the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibit Program, please complete and return the Exhibit Space Application along with full payment by April 25.
If you have not exhibited with us previously, please visit the New Exhibiting Companies page for information on how to become an exhibitor.
The Academy will offer eight Subspecialty Day Meetings in 2014. Find a complete list of this year's Subspecialty Day meetings. Retina Subspecialty Day is the only Subspecialty Day meeting with exhibits.
||Exhibitor Registration website opened
||No refund for cancelation
||Exhibitor Designated Contractor (EDC) authorization form due. Find more information about EDCs. (PDF 525KB)
||Island booth floor plans and hanging sign blue prints due
||General Liability Agreement, Laser Safety Checklist and Wet Lab Requests due