2014 Subspecialty Day – What’s New
- New logo corresponding with rebranding of the annual meeting.
- Ophthalmic Pathology and Oncology meeting added to Subspecialty Day programming on Saturday.
- Largest Subspecialty Day program, covering eight topics.
- Separate Subspecialty Day Meeting Guide will no longer be produced. Information will be included in the AAO 2014 Meeting Guide.
- New exhibiting hours for the Retina Subspecialty Day exhibits on Fri., Oct 17 due to their proximity to the session room.
Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits
The 2014 Retina Subspecialty Day meeting will take place Oct. 17 – Oct. 18. An exhibit program is offered on Friday, Oct. 17, in the South Building, Level 3, Hall B with new exhibiting hours due to their proximity to the session room.
The Retina Subspecialty Day exhibit space fee includes the following:
- Five-foot by ten-foot (5' x 10') exhibit space.
- Each area has an eight-foot (8') back drape and three-foot (3') high side drape.
- A seven x forty-four inch (7 x 44") identification sign.
- Four complimentary badges per exhibit space purchased for representatives to staff the exhibit.
- Company name and booth number printed in the Meeting Guide.
- One complimentary Subspecialty Day session badge ($975 value) per exhibit space purchased for entrance into the Subspecialty Day program
- If additional representatives wish to attend a Subspecialty Day meeting, they may register and pay in advance as a Commercial Representative at www.aao.org/registration.
If you've exhibited with the Academy previously and would like to participate in the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibit Program, please complete and return the Exhibit Space Application along with full payment by April 25.
If you have not exhibited with us previously, please visit the New Exhibiting Companies page for information on how to become an exhibitor.
||Exhibit space application and payment due
||Exhibitor housing information available online
||Online Exhibitor Housing open