The 2013 Retina Subspecialty Day Meeting will take place Nov. 15 – Nov. 16 in the Great Hall. An exhibit program is offered on Friday, November 15, in Hall B, Level 1. View:
New for 2013
The Academy will offer five-foot by eight-foot (5' x 8') exhibit space instead of table top exhibits. Exhibitors are responsible for ordering furnishings, carpet and other services. Complete details are available in the Exhibit Space section of the Exhibit Prospectus.
The Retina Subspecialty Day exhibit space fee includes the following:
- Five-foot by eight-foot (5' x 8') exhibit space
- Each area has an eight-foot (8') back drape and thirty-six inch (36") high side dividers
- A seven by forty-four inch (7" x 44") identification sign
- Four complimentary badges per exhibit space purchased for representatives to staff the exhibit
- Fifty (50) word company listing in the Subspecialty Day Meeting Guide if application and description are received by Friday, May 31.
- One complimentary Subspecialty Day session badge ($975 value) per exhibit space purchased for entrance into the Subspecialty Day program.
If you have exhibited with the Academy previously and would like to participate in the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibit Program, please complete and return the Exhibit Space Application along with full payment by Friday, April 26.
If you have not exhibited with the Academy previously, please visit the New Exhibiting Companies page for information on how to become an exhibitor.
||Priority Point Deadline – Exhibit Space Applications Due
||Exhibitor Housing Information available online
||Fifty (50) word company descriptions due
||Exhibit Space Assignment Notices sent via email