The Virtual Exhibition (VE) is ready for exhibitors to populate their digital booth.
Populate your FREE Standard Digital Booth with:
- Business card
- 25 word company profile
- 2 booth contacts
- 8 product categories and the medical specialty they relate to
Review the entire list of VE Product Service Categories (PDF 264KB)
Make sure your 8 products categories are listed in the Final Program Product Index and earn two priority points for populating your free digital booth by Fri., Aug. 15!
Build your FREE digital booth now. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Virtual Exhibition.
- Click on “Digital Booth Editor Login” on the left navigation.
- Locate your company name and enter your temporary password (your company ID number; contact email@example.com if you need assistance).
- Change the password and you're ready to personalize each of the modules.
Upgrades are available to include additional products, expand your company profiles, provide more booth contacts, as well as additional features. View more information about upgrading your digital booth (PDF 151KB).
AAO Card Pack
Participate in the AAO Card Pack and receive a 20% discount when upgrading your basic digital booth to the silver or gold level. Find more information about the AAO Card Pack and complete the reservation form. (PDF 162KB)
Use by Attendees
The VE will be posted online for attendees on Friday, Aug. 15, over two months before the meeting. The VE is promoted to attendees in several email blasts.
Last year, there were over 8,000 visits and 10,478 views logged into the Virtual Exhibition from the Academy website. Reports reflect 36,173 visits to the digital booths.
The VE offers attendees the ability to search by:
- Company name
- Booth number
- Product category
- Medical specialty
- Product or brand name (if the term is included in the company description or specifically in an upgrade)
Through the VE, attendees find companies that meet their product, service or subspecialty criteria and get contact information. Attendees can navigate the exhibit hall more efficiently by locating booths in advance, creating their own Personal Tour using the “My Expo” feature to keep track of exhibitors they would like to visit onsite and print the company names and booth numbers they have selected.
Finally, the VE is featured at the Exhibitor Locator booth.
"I personally found the Exhibitor Locator Booth to be extremely helpful and a big time saver. When there is only limited time to be on the exhibit floor, it's nice to be able to easily target the companies and products that you wish to visit."
- Jonathan B. Rubenstein, MD, Secretary for the Annual Meeting