Mobile Meeting Guide
Access the easy-to-use Web-enabled 2014 Mobile Meeting Guide from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Get the most out of the Mobile Meeting Guide when you:
- Use the Program Search filters to locate a course or session. Filter by day, meeting, format, topic and more.
- To view handouts or access course evaluations, filter to the course description page where these buttons will appear.
- View the #aao2014 Twitter feed for updates and program discussions.
Mobile Meeting Guide is supported by ZEISS.
AAO 2014 Final Program
The Final Program is the comprehensive record of the Academy's annual meeting, including:
- Scientific program including abstracts,
- AAOE program including abstracts,
- Exhibitor list, and
- Financial disclosure index.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 5, 2014.
View the Final Program now.
AAO 2014 Meeting Guide
This at-a-glance guide is a planning tool for AAO 2014 and Subspecialty Day.
View the Meeting Guide now. (PDF 7MB)
Use the online Program Search for up-to-the-minute information about specific courses, sessions, tours and events.
AAO 2014 Has It All
AAO 2014 registration includes access to:
- Academy Café panels
- Learning Lounge discussions
- Opening Session
- Original paper sessions
- Scientific posters and poster tours
- Spotlight sessions
- Technology Pavilion presentations
- Video program
View Meeting Essentials (PDF 80KB) for tips and tools for navigating AAO 2014.
Policies and Disclaimer
Review the Academy's policies and disclaimers for meeting content and presenters.
As a reminder, children cannot be admitted to Subspecialty Day or AAO 2014 scientific sessions, instruction courses or any other aspect of the Scientific Program due to the scientific nature of the educational programs and the Academy's desire to maintain an environment conducive to learning.