Planning is underway for several symposia at AAO 2014. Symposia are free of charge and open to all attendees. Look for these hot topics:
- Pediatric Orbital Disease; combined meeting with the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (AAPOS).
- Ocular Drug and Gene Delivery to the Posterior Segment; combined meeting with the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO).
- Adjusting to the Changing Demographic: Determining Treatment Options With the Patient in Mind; combined meeting with the Academy Committee on Aging.
- Advanced Treatments in Inflammatory Diseases of the Ocular Surface; combined meeting with the Cornea Society.
- Neoplasms and Neuro-Ophthalmology: Pearls and Pitfalls; combined meeting with the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS).
Skills Transfer Program
See what is new for Skills Transfer labs and lectures at AAO 2014.
Course, Lab and Session Information
Starting in June, use the Online Program Search to preview the courses, labs and sessions - including abstracts.
Policies and Disclaimer
Review the Academy's policies and disclaimers for meeting content and presenters.
As a reminder, children cannot be admitted to Subspecialty Day or AAO 2014 scientific sessions, instruction courses or any other aspect of the Scientific Program due to the scientific nature of the educational programs and the Academy's desire to maintain an environment conducive to learning.