Materials from the Academy's past Annual Meetings and Subspecialty Days are available to use as a resource.
Online Meeting Archive
All Annual Meeting, Joint Annual Meeting, and Subspecialty Day program information, including abstracts, since 2000 can be searched through the online Meeting Archive. Use "My Meeting Archive" to view meetings and events you have purchased or in which you presented/participated.
The Final Program is the comprehensive guide to the Annual Meeting including: awards, directory of the scientific program, instruction course information, abstracts, AAOE program information and exhibitor listing. The Academy does not mail out Final Programs from past meetings. View past Final Programs:
Posters, Videos and Handouts
View posters and videos, as well as download handouts through AAO E-Archives. The following are available:
Download to your mobile device abstracts for sessions, papers and posters from the 2004 to 2010 meetings.
Annual Meeting Opening Session Videos
View the Opening Session videos presented during:
Jackson Memorial Lectures
View the following lectures online:
- 2011: Tear Dysfunction and the Cornea by Stephen C. Pflugfelder, MD
- 2010: Cytomegalovirus Retinitis and AIDS: Bench to Bedside (22:50), by Douglas A. Jabs, MD, MBA
- 2009: Angle Closure Glaucoma: Simpler Answers to Complex Mechanisms (25:18), by Harry A. Quigley, MD
- 2008: Clinical Trials: More Than an Assessment of Treatment Effect (28:00), by Frederick L. Ferris III, MD
- 2007: Leber Congenital Amaurosis: The Role of Genetic Testing in the Pursuit of a Cure (24:31), by Edwin M. Stone, MD, PhD
Technology Pavilion Presentations
Handouts are available for the following sessions that were presented during the 2011 Annual Meeting:
Meaningful Use Incentives for EHR and Special Requirements for EHRs, Monday, Oct. 24
Electronic Health Record Success Stories: How to make the EHR work Well with the imaging devices in your practice, Tuesday, Oct. 25
From the 2010 Joint Meeting:
Subspecialty Day Syllabi
Online versions of the syllabi from all seven 2012 Subspecialty Day Meetings are available to view and download:
Online versions of the syllabi from all six 2011 Subspecialty Day Meetings are available to view and download:
Purchase Content from Past Meetings
Due to very low demand, the Academy no longer captures courses for audio distribution.
Highlights from EyeNet® Magazine
See who exhibited at past Annual Meetings.
Access the special 2012 EyeNet onsite daily publications
or the 2011 EyeNet onsite daily publications
- Guide to Academy Exhibitors
- Academy News, Friday/Saturday edition
- Academy News, Sunday/Monday/Tuesday edition
For information about attendees and industry participation, view Annual Meeting and Subspecialty Day attendance statistics.