On this page:
Exhibitor Registration Policies
Corporate Representative Registration Options
Exhibitor Registration Policies
2013 Annual Meeting
An individual from each company is appointed to handle the details of the company's participation in the exhibition and will register representatives of the exhibiting company for the 2013 Annual Meeting.
- The Exhibitor Registration website will open Wednesday, Aug. 21 for the appointed individual to begin registering representatives.
- Commercial representatives should not use the Academy's website or attendee registration form to register for the Annual Meeting.
- Exhibitor personnel may only purchase Academy Plus course passes onsite.
2013 Subspecialty Day
Individuals from industry, including representatives of exhibiting companies, may register for Subspecialty Day meetings.
- Use the Academy's website or the attendee registration form and select the Commercial Representative registration category.
- Do not use the Health Professional category to register for the Annual Meeting or Subspecialty Day. This category is designed for those working in ophthalmic practice or the academic arena.
- Misuse of this registration category will result in cancellation of the registration.
Commercial Representative Registration Options for the 2013 Annual Meeting
Commercial Representative Registration
A professional courtesy which allows representatives from companies, that do not have a product or service to exhibit, an opportunity to attend the meeting for business or educational reasons. Registration includes access to all session symposia, papers and posters and the exhibition for all four days of the Annual Meeting. The fee for the pass is $1,500.
Industry Visitor Pass
For companies interested in exhibiting in the future. This pass allows two representatives of a company to visit the 2013 Annual Meeting Exhibition for one day. The fee for the pass is $950. If the company decides to participate at the 2014 Joint Meeting, this amount will be applied to its exhibit space fee.
Business to Business Industry Visitor Pass
Offered as a professional courtesy for non-exhibiting companies to allow representatives of industry contact with the companies who are participating in the 2013 Annual Meeting Exhibition. The fee for the pass is $1,800. This pass allows a representative to visit the exhibit hall all four days of the exhibition.
For more information about these registration categories, please contact the Exhibitions Team or call 415.447.0365.
With the exception of registering for a Subspecialty Day Meeting, do not use the attendee registration form or register on the Academy’s website. These methods of registration are for physicians and health professionals only.
An individual from each exhibiting company is appointed to handle the details of the company's participation in the exhibition and will reserve rooms for representatives of the exhibiting company.
- Online Exhibitor Housing will open on Wednesday, June 5 for all registered Exhibitors.
- Visit the Exhibitor Housing page for complete information and to secure housing.
- Individual representatives with questions about obtaining a room should contact their company’s main office and speak with the person handling housing for their company’s participation in the Annual Meeting exhibition.
Contact the Exhibitions Team or call 415.447.0365 for more information.