On This Page:
AAO 2014 Registration Fees
AAO 2014 Registration includes access to:
- Academy Café panels
- Learning Lounge discussions
- Original paper sessions
- Printed meeting programs
- Scientific posters and poster tours
- Spotlight sessions
- Technology Pavilion presentations
- Video program
The Academy does not permit attendance by optometrists or participation as a presenting author of an abstract.
*One-Day-Only Registration is available onsite only.
2014 Subspecialty Day Registration Fees
Subspecialty Day registration includes:
- Detailed course syllabus
- Continental breakfast
- Coffee breaks
- Ability to float between meetings - one-day meeting registrants can attend the Subspecialty Day meetings taking place Saturday; two-day registrants are free to attend any Subspecialty Day meeting taking place on Friday or Saturday
- Access to the AAO 2014 Exhibition on Saturday
Due to limited seating, Subspecialty Day meetings may sell out. Tickets will be sold on a first-come basis.
Refractive Surgery or Retina
Cornea, Glaucoma, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery, Ocular Oncology and Pathology, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Uveitis
Two-Day Meetings: Friday and Saturday
One-Day Meetings: Saturday
Subspecialty Day Faculty
Invited Subspecialty Day faculty members will receive complimentary registration for the Subspecialty Day meeting in which they are participating. The Academy will automatically process your registration.
For information about group registration agreements, timelines and forms, read the AAO 2014 Group Registration Guide (PDF 288KB).
- Group registration is required for groups registering 10 or more attendees.
- Processing fees will be assessed for all changes.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance.
- When you are ready to start the process contact email@example.com.
International groups: find information about hotel reservations for international groups.