On This Page:
Online preregistration for the Annual Meeting, Subspecialty Day meetings and AAOE sessions is now closed. You can still view and update your calendar.
You can register onsite, as well as purchase tickets and the Academy Plus course pass, in Hall C.
2013 Annual Meeting Registration Fees
Annual Meeting Registration includes access to:
The Academy does not permit attendance by optometrists or participation as a presenting author of an abstract.
*One-Day-Only Registration is available onsite only.
2013 Subspecialty Day Registration Fees
Subspecialty Day registration includes:
- Detailed course syllabus
- Subspecialty Day Meeting Guide
- Continental breakfast
- Coffee breaks
- Ability to float between meetings - one-day meeting registrants can attend the Subspecialty Day meetings taking place Saturday; two-day registrants are free to attend any Subspecialty Day meeting taking place on Friday or Saturday
- Access to the 2013 Annual Meeting Exhibition on Saturday
Due to limited seating, Subspecialty Day meetings may sell out. Tickets will be sold on a first-come basis.
Refractive Surgery or Retina
Cornea, Glaucoma, Neuro Ophthalmology, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Ophthalmology
Two-Day Meetings: Friday and Saturday
One-Day Meetings: Saturday
Subspecialty Day Faculty
Invited Subspecialty Day faculty members will receive complimentary registration for the Subspecialty Day meeting in which they are participating. The Academy will automatically process your registration.
2013 AAOE Coding Session Registration Fees
- It is not necessary to register for the 2013 Annual Meeting in order to attend Coding Sessions.
- Registration fee includes coding workbook and either breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- Due to limited capacities, these sessions may sell out. Tickets will be sold on a first-come basis.
||Early Reg. Fee
(by Aug. 7)
(by Oct. 23)
|Onsite Reg. Fee
|Conquering ICD-10-CM for Ophthalmology
Saturday 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Half-Day Meeting: Saturday 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Required for groups registering 10 or more attendees.
- Processing fees will be assessed for all changes.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance.
- For complete information, including the group registration agreement, timelines, and forms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.