On This Page:
AAO 2015 Registration Fees
*One-Day-Only Registration is available onsite only.
AAO 2015 Registration includes access to:
- Academy Café panels
- Learning Lounge discussions
- Original paper sessions
- Printed meeting programs
- Scientific posters and poster tours
- Spotlight sessions
- Technology Pavilion presentations
- Video program
When you register for AAO 2015 you can also purchase an Academy Plus course pass for unlimited access to Academy and AAOE instruction courses.
The Academy does not permit attendance by optometrists or participation as a presenting author of an abstract.
2015 Subspecialty Day Registration Fees
Refractive Surgery or Retina
Two-Day Meetings: Friday and Saturday
Cornea, Glaucoma, Neuro Ophthalmology, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Ophthalmology
One-Day Meetings: Saturday
Subspecialty Day registration includes:
- Detailed course syllabus
- Continental breakfast
- Coffee breaks
- Ability to float between meetings - one-day meeting registrants can attend the Subspecialty Day meetings taking place Saturday; two-day registrants are free to attend any Subspecialty Day meeting taking place on Friday or Saturday
- Access to the AAO 2014 Exhibition on Saturday
Due to limited seating, Subspecialty Day meetings may sell out. Tickets will be sold on a first-come basis.
Subspecialty Day Faculty
Invited Subspecialty Day faculty members will receive complimentary registration for the Subspecialty Day meeting in which they are participating. The Academy will automatically process your registration.
For information about group registration, required for groups registering 10 or more attendees, contact email@example.com.
International groups: find information about hotel reservations for international groups.