Friday, Oct. 17 through Tuesday, Oct. 21
The Academy offers a wide range of tours, open to all AAO 2014 registrants, their spouses and guests.
||Last day to register by fax or mail; last day to cancel; last day to register and have your badge and materials mailed to you before the meeting
||Last day to preregister online. Badge and materials must be picked up onsite.
- Spouses and guests must register for AAO 2014 under the Spouse/Guest registration category. Review spouse/guest registration information.
- Tickets to sold-out events may become available onsite.
- Tours with insufficient enrollment are subject to cancellation.
- Tours are not cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Comparable substitutions may be made if circumstances necessitate a change in any element of the published program.
Register for AAO 2014
- Online registration is now open.
- Select the blue "Add Guests" button to register spouses/guests and youth (age 18 and older).
- Select the blue "Add Tours and Personal Events" button to browse by date, keyword or title. Then select the "Add to Cart" button for checkout.
- You may complete and submit a Registration Form (PDF 1MB).
- Check in at the Tour Departure Desk inside McCormick Place to depart as a group.
- Please allow sufficient time to reach the Departure Desk. Refunds will not be made for latecomers who miss the tour bus.
The Academy wishes to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded or denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently due to the absence of auxiliary aids or services.
If you need any of the auxiliary services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to participate in the Tour Program:
Cancellations and Refunds
Email refund requests by Sept. 3 to email@example.com, or fax them to (+1) 415.561.8575. Include the following information:
- Name, and
- The professional attendee's Academy identification number.
No refunds will be processed for cancellation requests received after the Sept. 3 deadline.
Onsite Ticket Sales
Find all registration and ticket areas in Hall A.
Visit if you:
- Are purchasing an Academy Plus course pass.
- Need to purchase tickets to Breakfast With the Experts roundtables, Skills Transfer labs, Special Meetings & Events or tours.
- Need assistance with events or tours.
||4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
|Friday to Monday
||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
||7 a.m. to 3 p.m.