Friday, Oct. 17 through Tuesday, Oct. 21
The Academy offers a wide range of tours, open to all AAO 2014 registrants, their spouses and guests.
The online 2014 Tour Program will be available in June.
||Registration open to Academy and AAOE members, their spouses and guests
||Registration open to nonmembers, their spouses and guests
||Last day to register by fax or mail; last day to cancel; last day to register and have your badge and materials mailed to you before the meeting
||Last day to preregister online. Badge and materials must be picked up onsite.
- Spouses and guests must register for AAO 2014 under the Spouse/Guest registration category. Review spouse/guest registration information.
- Tickets to sold-out events may become available onsite.
- Tours with insufficient enrollment are subject to cancellation.
- Tours are not cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Comparable substitutions may be made if circumstances necessitate a change in any element of the published program.
- Check in at the Tour Departure Desk inside McCormick Place to depart as a group.
- Please allow sufficient time to reach the Departure Desk. Refunds will not be made for latecomers who miss the tour bus.
The Academy wishes to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded or denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently due to the absence of auxiliary aids or services.
If you need any of the auxiliary services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to participate in the Tour Program:
Cancellations and Refunds
Email refund requests by Sept. 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax them to (+1) 415.561.8575. Include the following information:
- Name, and
- The professional attendee's Academy identification number.
No refunds will be processed for cancellation requests received after the Sept. 3 deadline.