Online registration is now available for the Mid-Year Forum 2016. Registration for the meeting and housing close on March 21.
Contact us to receive a registration form via email.
- No fee for Congressional Advocacy Day (CAD).
- Guests attending the CAD Dinner Briefing on Wednesday, April 13 must purchase a $50 dinner ticket.
- Complimentary registration to all events for Academy members in training.
- $200 for the Mid-Year Forum and/or the Council Meeting. Registration fee will be $250 after March 1 and onsite.
- $50 for guest/spouse dinner ticket for banquet event on Thursday, April 16. Note: No charge to attendees registered for the Mid-Year Forum/or Council Meeting.
- Attendees registered only for Congressional Advocacy Day must purchase a guest dinner ticket if they wish to attend the banquet event.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be issued on the following schedule - received by March 28, 2016 – less $25 administrative fee; received after April 1, 2016 – no refund.
Register for housing online or by calling 1.866.774.0487 or 1.703.770.3908. Rooms will be available at the new Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C., (meeting hotel) at $312 per night + tax.
- United Airlines - Book online or call United Meetings at 800.426.1122.
Offer Box Code: ZW9B884878.
- Super Shuttle - Discounted rates of $2 off on one way trips and $5 off on round trips from BWI, DCA and IAD to Downtown Washington DC Hotels.
Discount Code: 4Z89Q
Sponsored attendees must review the Academy's expense reimbursement policies below.
If you are being sponsored by the Academy, your travel expenses to attend this meeting will be reimbursed to you after the meeting. Review the following policies regarding your hotel stay and airline travel. In addition, be sure to review the expense reimbursement policies printed on your reimbursement form, which will be e-mailed to registered sponsored attendees prior to the meeting.
The Board of Trustees, Academy Secretaries, Councilors, Academy committee chairs, Academy representatives, members of the Young Ophthalmologist Committee and Advocacy Subcommittee and members of the AAOE Board of Directors.
If you are a sponsored attendee, the Academy will reimburse you for a two-night hotel stay (Thursday and Friday) if you are only attending the Mid-Year Forum and/or Council Meeting. You will be reimbursed for a three-night stay (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) if you also attend Congressional Advocacy Day.
Make your own airline reservations. If you are a sponsored attendee, the Academy will reimburse you for the lowest possible 21-day advance and non-refundable fare. Note: This fare may not be on your first choice airline. If you choose a higher fare ticket, the Academy will only reimburse you for the lowest possible rate. Exchanged tickets will be reimbursed for the lowest 21-day advance fare.
2016 Mid-Year Forum sponsors include: