Discover the AAO 2015 Practice Management Program
Join the Academy in Las Vegas for AAO 2015, our 119th meeting. AAO 2015 is a must-attend week of learning, sharing and networking, not only for ophthalmologists, but also for practice administrators, office managers, billers and coders. Don’t miss out on the premier practice management event — Nov. 14 to 17, Sands Expo and Convention Center and The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV.
Master Classes | Nov. 14
Managing a practice is complex. Financial, regulatory and even technical issues are more challenging than ever before. AAOE Practice Management Master Classes provide the latest information, tools and solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your practice. Use the online program to learn more. Search by the course code (e.g., SYM45) to add events to your calendar.
Note: Saturday intensive courses require a separate ticket; they are not included in the Academy Plus course pass. View registration categories and fees.
- New! The Administrator's Toolbox: Resources for the New Administrator | SPE 06
- The Profitable Practice: Managing Your Billing Operations | SPE 02
- New! The Power of “Lean Thinking:” Improving Practice Efficiency, Profitability and Quality of Care | SPE 21
- Keeping Your Practice Out of Legal Hot Water: An HR and Compliance Workshop | SPE05
- Free! The Entrepreneurial ASC: Embracing Policy, People, Possibilities and Planning | SPE04
Half-Day Coding Sessions | Nov. 14
The following coding sessions take place concurrently with AAO 2015 as part of the AAOE program. These intensive sessions enhance participants’ knowledge of appropriate coding and documentation in order to receive proper reimbursement. Note: Half-day coding courses require a separate ticket; they are not included in the Academy Plus course pass. View registration categories and fees.
- New! Build Your Own Audit Tool Kit | 15CODE1
- Coding Camp | 15CODE2
AAOE at the Academy Resource Center
Visit the AAOE Practice Management Center in the Academy Resource Center
- Coding Booth - Get straightforward answers to your most challenging coding questions. Plus, you can preview the extensive collection of practice management and coding resources and products for your office.
- Conversations with the Experts - Take advantage of 20-minute private consultations with AAOE consultants/practice management experts. Conversations with the Experts features over 25 consultants from the AAOE Consultant Directory, providing customized advice on topics ranging from financial management to EHR to billing to legal matters and more. Come by the AAOE Practice Management Center to make an appointment during exhibition hours.
The Ophthalmology Job Center
Practices with an active Ophthalmology Job Center ad can reserve an interview booth to meet with candidates during the meeting. Contact Janine Barth to reserve a space.