Get Ready for the Annual Meeting
For five days in October, Orlando will be Ophthalmology Center. Join your colleagues for this year's Subspecialty Day (October 15 and 16) and Joint Meeting (October 16 through 19).
In each issue leading up to the Annual Meeting, EyeNet will provide you with the information you'll need to hit the ground running when you arrive in Orlando.
- May's Issue—Part One of Five: Q&A with Dr. Rubenstein, who, as secretary for the Annual Meeting, now heads the profession's most well-attended conference.
- June's Issue—Part Two of Five: AAOE events—highlights of this year’s program. Map of hotels—booking opens on June 22. After hours—dining, dancing and art
- July/August's Issue—Part Three of Five: Subspecialty Day—the program directors preview of all six meetings. Spotlight on the femtosecond laser. And more.
- September's Issue—Part Four of Five: Beat the clock—Sept. 28 is the last day to preregister. Program—review the schedule of this year’s honorary lectures. And more.
- October's Issue—Part Five of Five: Meeting essentials—New this year: the Mobile Meeting Guide and digital-only course handouts. Plus access meeting content online. The Cataract Spotlight celebrates 10 years. Poster tour times. And more.