Get Ready for the Annual Meeting
For five days in November, New Orleans will be Ophthalmology Center. Join your colleagues for this year's Subspecialty Day (November 15 and 16) and Annual Meeting (November 16 through 19).
In each issue leading up to the Annual Meeting, EyeNet will provide you with the information you'll need to hit the ground running when you arrive in New Orleans.
- June's Issue Part One of Six: Registration opens June 26—book early to get your first choice of hotel and Skills Transfer labs. Map of New Orleans hotels.
- July's Issue Part Two of Six: Preview Subspecialty Day—program directors share their tips on the Neuro, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery, and Refractive Surgery meetings.
- August's Issue Part Three of Six: Academy Plus—how to save $100 on the course pass. Subspecialty Day—what’s hot at the Cornea and Glaucoma meetings.
- September's Issue Part Four of Six: Register now to avoid the long lines in New Orleans. Preview the Pediatric Ophthalmology and Retina Subspecialty Day meetings.
- October's Issue Part Five of Six: Oct. 23 is the last day to register online. Mobile Meeting Guide goes live in mid-October. Two new honorary lectures.
- November's Issue Part Six of Six: Three time-saving tools. How to access course handouts online. Twelve reasons to consult your mobile device. And more.