DEC 20, 2019
Cataract Spotlight/AAO 2019
Cataract/Anterior Segment, Complications, IOLs and Implantation
In this presentation from the Cataract Spotlight at AAO 2019, Dr. Garry Condon presents his 5 pearls for a subluxated IOL:
- Use the 16-mm long curved needle 9-0 polypropylene.
- Move the lens to where you can use it.
- Consider a pars plana infusion.
- Consider suturing the rhexis edge to the iris.
- Don't worry about polypropylene in these cases.
This video is part of the Cataract Spotlight at AAO 2019.