Get the Tools You Need for Clinical and Business Success
Visit the Resource Center during AAO 2022 to learn about clinical education, patient education, coding and practice management products and get a 10% discount plus free shipping within the United States and Canada. Ask an Academy associate for details.
How to Find the Academy Resource Center
Visit the Academy Resource Center at Booth 1408. It is open Saturday through Monday.
Receive Special Offers and Services
- Have complimentary headshots taken
- Save 10% on most product purchases
- Get free shipping within the United States and Canada
- Schedule a free 20-minute consultation with a AAOE practice management expert
- Talk to IRIS® Registry experts
- Connect with the American Board of Ophthalmology
What’s New in Clinical Education
- New! 2022–2023 Basic and Clinical Science Course™ (BCSC®): Keep up to date with major revisions in Clinical Optics and Vision Rehabilitation, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, and Retina and Vitreous.
- New Edition! Ophthalmic Medical Assisting: An Independent Study Course: Essential training for ophthalmic technicians, includes detailed step-by-step instructions for 45 procedures, interactive activities, videos and 300+ images.
- New! PPP and OTAs: Stop by the Clinical Education product kiosk to see the Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery OTA, updated for 2022.
- AAO Ophthalmic Education App: Get alerts for clinical updates that matter to you on your iPhone or Android device.
Patient Education in English and Spanish
- High-Quality Print Brochures: 40+ titles in English, seven of the most popular in Spanish
- Print-On-Demand Handout Subscription: Includes 160+ topics
- Video Collections: Available for cataract and refractive surgery, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatrics, retina and a one-hour waiting room loop
- Downloadable Animation Collection: 80+ animations
New Coding Resources From AAOE
- Ultimate Documentation Compliance Training for Scribes and Technicians Online Course: Understand how to meet payer documentation requirements for every patient visit.
- New! 2023 editions available for pre-order:
- ICD-10-CM for Ophthalmology: The Complete Reference
- Coding Coach: Complete Ophthalmic Coding Reference
- Retina Coding: Complete Reference Guide
- Fundamentals of Ophthalmic Coding
- CPT: Complete Pocket Ophthalmic Reference
- Coding Assistant for Subspecialties
Learn About Your Academy’s Philanthropic and Advocacy Efforts
- Visit the American Academy of Ophthalmology Foundation desk to learn how you can support the Academy’s educational, quality-of-care and service programs for generations to come such as Minority Ophthalmology Mentoring and the Ophthalmic News and Education (ONE®) Network.
- Stop by the Advocacy desk to learn how we’re fighting for you long-term in Washington, D.C. Get a summary of legislative issues, send a letter to Congress, and learn about OPHTHPAC® and the Surgical Scope Fund.
Get Live Demos of Academy-Exclusive Resources
- IRIS® Registry (Intelligent Research In Sight): The largest specialty data registry in all of medicine
- Ophthalmic News and Education (ONE®) Network: The world’s largest online source of ophthalmic peer-reviewed education, CME activities and news
- EyeWiki®: The most reliable online encyclopedic resource for ophthalmologists and the public
- EyeSmart®: The Academy’s public education website, providing valuable tips for a lifetime of good eye health
- Ophthalmology Job Center: Find the right fit fast on ophthalmology’s #1 job site.