Get the Tools You Need for Clinical and Business Success
Visit the Resource Center during AAO 2021 to learn about Academy and AAOE products and get a 10% discount and free shipping within the United States and Canada. Ask an Academy associate for details.
How to Find the Academy Resource Center
The Academy Resource Center is in Hall G, Booth 4039, at the Morial Convention Center. If you’re attending AAO virtually, a link in the Expo will take you to the Resource Center.
Receive Special Offers and Services
- Take complimentary headshots
- Save 10% on product purchases
- Get free shipping within the United States and Canada
- Get a free 20-minute meeting with an AAOE practice management consultant
- Talk to IRIS® Registry experts
- Chat with the American Board of Ophthalmology
What’s New in Clinical Education
- New! 2021–2022 Basic and Clinical Science Course™ (BCSC®): Keep up to date with major revisions in Neuro-Ophthalmology, External Disease and Cornea, and Refractive Surgery
- New Edition! Practical Ophthalmology: An essential manual for beginning residents, now with more images and clinical protocols.
- New! PPP and OTAs: Stop by the Clinical Education product kiosk to see the Cataract in the Adult Eye Preferred Practice Pattern guidelines, updated for 2021.
- AAO Ophthalmic Education App: Get alerts for clinical updates that matter to you on your iPhone or Android device.
Patient Education in English and Spanish
- Brochures: 40+ brochure titles in English, seven in Spanish
- Downloadable Handout Subscription: 150+ print-on-demand topics
- Video Collections: Available for cataract and refractive surgery, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatrics, retina and as a waiting room loop
- Downloadable Animation Collection: 80+ animations
New Coding Resources From AAOE
- New! Ultimate Documentation Compliance Training for Scribes and Technicians Online Course: Understand how to meet payer documentation requirements for every patient visit.
- New! 2022 editions:
- ICD-10-CM for Ophthalmology: the Complete Reference
- Coding Coach: Complete Ophthalmic Coding Reference
- Retina Coding: Complete Reference Guide
- Fundamentals of Ophthalmic Coding
- CPT: Complete Pocket Ophthalmic Reference
- Coding Assistant for Subspecialties
Learn About Your Academy’s Philanthropic and Advocacy Efforts
- Visit the American Academy of Ophthalmology Foundation desk to learn how you can support the Academy’s educational, quality-of-care and service programs for generations to come such as Minority Ophthalmology Mentoring and the Ophthalmic News and Education (ONE®) Network.
- Stop by the Advocacy desk to learn how we’re fighting for you long-term in Washington, D.C. Get a summary of legislative issues, send a letter to Congress, and learn about OPHTHPAC® and the Surgical Scope Fund.
Get Live Demos of Academy-Exclusive Resources
- IRIS® Registry (Intelligent Research In Sight): The largest specialty data registry in all of medicine
- Ophthalmic News and Education (ONE®) Network: The world’s largest online source of ophthalmic peer-reviewed education and news
- EyeWiki®: The most reliable online encyclopedic resource for ophthalmologists and the public
- EyeSmart®: The Academy’s public education website, providing valuable tips for a lifetime of good eye health
- Ophthalmology Job Center: Find the right fit fast on ophthalmology’s #1 job site.