Find Products and Resources to Enhance Your Clinical and Business Success.
Enjoy 10% off most product purchases in the Academy store. Visit the Resource Center for discount codes and details. Your 10% discount can be applied until Nov. 29.
How to Find the Academy Resource Center
Registrants can log into the AAO 2020 Virtual Meeting. In the top navigation bar you will see "Resource Center." Click the link to go to the Resource Center lobby where you can navigate to any of the Academy booths outlined below.
Find more information about the Academy’s latest clinical education products and resources, including:
- NEW: 2020–2021 Basic and Clinical Science Course™ (BCSC®)
- Major revisions: Section 04: Ophthalmic Pathology and Intraocular Tumors, Section 10: Glaucoma and Section 11: Lens and Cataract
- Ophthalmic Medical Assisting: An Independent Study Course, 6th ed.
- Ophthalmic News & Education (ONE®) Network: The world's largest online source of ophthalmic peer-reviewed news and education. This valuable member benefit includes thousands of interactive online cases and courses; self-assessment questions, clinical videos and podcasts; plus, access to the Academy’s Ophthalmology® journal, EyeNet® Magazine and 12 other leading journals.
- AAO Ophthalmic Education app
- AAO eBooks app
- BCSC Self-Assessment Program
- Basic Principles of Ophthalmic Surgery
- Basic Techniques of Ophthalmic Surgery
- Dictionary of Eye Terminology, Seventh Edition
Find more information about patient education products (English and Spanish), including:
- Downloadable Patient Education Handout Subscription
- NEW: Corneal Cross-Linking, Myopia Control in Children, Lattice Degeneration, and Coronavirus and Your Eyes
- Patient Education Brochures and Booklets
- Downloadable Patient Education Animation Collection
- Patient Education Video Collections
Find more information about the latest AAOE products and services, including:
- NEW: Conquering New E/M Documentation Guidelines for Ophthalmology
- 2021 Coding Coach: Complete Ophthalmic Coding Reference
- 2021 CPT: Complete Pocket Ophthalmic Reference
- 2021 Retina Coding: Complete Reference Guide
- 2021 ICD-10-CM for Ophthalmology: The Complete Reference
- 2021 Fundamentals of Ophthalmic Coding
- 2021 CPT Professional Edition
- 2021 HCPCS Level ll Professional Edition
- 2021 Coding Assistant: Cataract and Anterior Segment
- 2021 Coding Assistant: Cornea
- 2021 Coding Assistant: Glaucoma
- 2021 Coding Assistant: Oculofacial
- 2021 Coding Assistant: Pediatrics/Strabismus
- 2021 Coding Assistant for Subspecialties
- The Lean Practice: A Step-by-Step Guide to Running an Efficient and Profitable Ophthalmic Practice
- The Profitable Retina Practice series
- The Dispensing Ophthalmologist e-book
Stop by to learn how you can volunteer for EyeCare America® from the comfort of your office—it’s the easiest way to give back to your community. Since 1985, this award-winning program has helped more than 2 million people get sight-saving care and resources from volunteer ophthalmologists across the United States.
EyeNet® Magazine and Ophthalmology Journals
Learn more about the Academy’s highly-rated magazine and family of journals:
- EyeNet® Magazine. the Academy’s official newsmagazine.
- Ophthalmology®. The Academy’s flagship peer-reviewed "blue journal."
- Ophthalmology® Glaucoma. The Academy’s newest scientific journal, published in partnership with the American Glaucoma Society.
- Ophthalmology® Retina. The Academy’s peer-reviewed journal for retina specialists.
- Ophthalmology® Science – The Academy’s newest, open-access journal, coming in 2021!
Visit the EyeSmart® kiosk to learn how the EyeSmart website and the Spanish version, OjosSanos™ can benefit your practice.
American Academy of Ophthalmology Foundation
Visit the Foundation's virtual booth to learn how you can support the Academy's educational, quality-of-care and service programs.
IRIS® Registry (Intelligent Research in Sight)
Visit the IRIS® Registry (Intelligent Research in Sight) booth to learn more about the largest data registry in all of medicine. Last year, reporting through the registry led to $280 million in savings for U.S. Academy members—an average of $28,121 each in avoided penalties.
Visit the Member Services virtual booth to learn more about your Academy, AAOE or ISRS benefits.
You can also get information on the Academy’s Physician Wellness program and the Ophthalmology Job Center.
Truhlsen-Marmor Museum of the Eye
Discover the American Academy of Ophthalmology Truhlsen-Marmor Museum of the Eye™, the world’s only free, public museum dedicated to the fascinating science of sight. Learn about our upcoming public programs, including “Behind the Scenes: The National Trachoma Service” and “Renaissance Medicinal Recipes.”
OPHTHPAC and Federal Affairs
Learn what the Academy does for you in Washington, D.C., through our work on health policy and through OPHTHPAC, our political action committee. Find out about Medicare reimbursement and other advocacy issues.
Surgical Scope Fund
Learn why it’s important to support our surgical scope efforts. The Surgical Scope Fund works to preserve high standards for eye surgery by pooling the contributions of thousands of committed ophthalmologists from across the United States.
Members of the press are invited to stop by the Newsroom booth.