Provide AAO 2022 attendees up-to-date information on your company’s products and services during 30 min. sessions in Chicago. Included in this opportunity:
- Dedicated theater in the Expo.
- AV equipment and staff to assist in setup and monitoring the event.
- Ability to collect lead information.
- Academy promotion of presentations both before and during the meeting.
Showcases are available on Saturday and Sunday.
- 9:10 a.m.
- 10:10 a.m.
- 11:10 a.m.
- 12:10 p.m.
- 1:10 p.m.
- 2:10 p.m.
- 3:10 p.m.
- 4:10 p.m.
Industry Showcase presentations run concurrently with AAO 2022 sessions. Review the AAO 2022 Preliminary Meeting Schedule (PDF 77KB). Note: All times are subject to change.
Industry showcases taking place in Chicago will not be live broadcast in the virtual meeting, nor will they be recorded for future viewing.
Content and speakers are chosen by the company. Presentations are not reviewed by the Academy. Exhibitors’ presentations must conform to the terms and conditions outlined in the AAO 2022 Prospectus.
Due to the promotional aspect of these 30-minute sessions, providing continuing medical education (CME) credit is not permitted.
The Industry Showcase schedule will be promoted both before the meeting and onsite in the following locations:
- Academy website
- AAO 2022 Mobile Meeting Guide
- Sign in convention center lobby
- Sign placed at the entrance to the Industry Showcase theater
$20,800 per Industry Showcase
Only AAO 2022 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities.
All promotional opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
Promotional Copy Deadline
The following information is required:
- Title of showcase
- Speaker name(s) and title(s)
- Short description (max. 27 words)
- Company name as you would like it to appear in promotional materials