Payment may be made by:
- Credit card (payment limited to $25,000)
- Electronic methods (see details below)
- Draft in United States of America dollars (U.S. $) payable to the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Checks are to be drawn on U.S. bank accounts.
- Checks are not accepted from international banks.
Credit Card Payments
- Complete account number;
- Type of credit card;
- Expiration date;
- Name of the cardholder as it appears on the credit card; and
- The address where the credit card statement is sent.
Credit card payments are limited to twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000).
A three percent (3%) surcharge will be added to all credit card payments over $5,000.
If the credit card payment is declined and you request that the payment be processed on the same credit card, a reprocessing fee will be charged to your balance.
Electronic Payment Information
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
420 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94014
Account Name: American Academy of Ophthalmology
Account #: 4121478242
Automatic Clearinghouse (ACH) and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Routing # 121000248
U.S. Wire Transfer
ABA # 121000248
International Wire Transfer
SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6WFFX
When using one of these electronic methods of payment, include the exhibiting company name on the documentation.
Note that the payment is "For benefit of American Academy of Ophthalmology".
After Completing Electronic Payments
Send the following information to Abigail Greber, Academy Promotions Manager:
- Company name,
- Bank name,
- Amount of money sent electronically,
- Purpose of payment,
- Electronic transfer type - ACH, EFT, Wire, and
- Date the funds were transferred.
Address For Non-Electronic Payments
All non-electronic payment methods should be sent by mail to:
American Academy of Ophthalmology
Abigail Greber, Exhibitions Department
655 Beach St.
San Francisco, CA 94109-1336