Provide AAO 2018 attendees up-to-date information on your company’s products and services during a full-hour session, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., in a professional, high-traffic venue. Included in this opportunity:
- Use of the Technology Pavilion - a 100 seat, theater-style venue in the exhibit hall.
- Continental breakfast: muffins or bagels & cream cheese; coffee, tea, orange juice; table set-up and porter service.
- AV including two 16:9 high-resolution projection screens; an Elmo Presenter (color camera and lighted platform to show small physical devices or mobile device screens); confidence monitor; wireless microphones; and AV staff to assist in setup and monitor audio throughout the presentation.
- Ability to use your booth’s lead retrieval system.
- Academy promotion of presentations both before and during the meeting.
Exhibitors’ presentations must conform to the terms and conditions outlined in the AAO 2018 Rules and Regulations.
Due to the promotional aspect of these 60-minute sessions, continuing medical education (CME) credit is not allowed.
Product Theaters will be promoted both before the meeting and onsite in the following locations:
- Exhibition and Technology Pavilion web pages.
- Notices on social media.
- AAO 2018 Meeting Program.
- AAO 2018 Mobile Meeting Guide.
- Sign placed at the entrance to the Technology Pavilion.
Availability and Cost
$20,000 per Product Theater.
Choose from the following dates:
- SOLD Saturday, Oct. 27
- SOLD Sunday, Oct. 28
- SOLD Monday, Oct. 29
All presentations take place between 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Each company can reserve only one (1) presentation time slot.
Only AAO 2018 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities. Review Promotional Opportunities Policies for more information.
All promotional opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
A Product Theater Agreement will be sent, confirming assignment. The agreement must be counter-signed and returned within 10 business days. If the agreement is not returned within 10 business days, the opportunity will be available to another company.
The Academy must be notified promptly in writing of the cancellation of the Product Theater. No refunds will be issued for cancellations.