AAO Card Pack
Reserve space in the only card pack that will be mailed to advance registrants from the Academy.
- Each double-sided 4-color card measures 5.5 inches by 7 inches.
- Cost-effective marketing tool to drive traffic to your booth - just $0.32 per card.
- Include a call to action and measure the results when attendees bring the card to your booth, or invite attendees to your event.
- Content of the card must be pre-approved by the Academy.
For an additional cost you may ensure that your card appears within the first 15 cards or is the last card in the deck - visible through the cellophane mailing wrapper.
The AAO Card Pack will be mailed Sept. 14 to approximately 6,500 domestic professional attendees pre-registered for AAO 2018. Packs will be received approximately three weeks before the meeting in Chicago.
Card deck is limited to 50 cards.
$2,100 Base price for a double sided, 4-color card (5.5 inches by 7 inches).
- $520 Card appears in the first 15 cards.
- $1,250 Last card in pack and visible in the cellophane mailing wrapper.
Only AAO 2018 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities. Review Promotional Opportunities Policies for more information.
All promotional opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
A confirmation letter will be emailed within one week of receipt of the reservation form. Review Promotional Opportunities Policies for cancellation policies.
Mechanical and Digital Requirements
Each double sided, four-color card measures 5.5 inches by 7 inches.
- Trim: 5.5 inches by 7 inches
- Bleed: 5.75 inches by 7.25 inches (0.125 inch bleed all around)
- Final file: High resolution PDF with trim marks and bleed.
Artwork Pre-Approval Deadline
Artwork must be emailed to Abigail Greber, Promotions Manager, for approval.
Email print-ready artwork (under 10 MB) to Abigail Greber. If the artwork is larger than 10 MB use a file transfer service (Hightail or WeTransfer).