Mobile Meeting Guide
The Mobile Meeting Guide is the source for attendees to access the latest and most valuable meeting information, including essential program updates and handouts. It also contains enhanced search, calendar and announcement features.
The Academy is constantly working to improve the user experience for the Mobile Meeting Guide. Responsive design allows content to re-sized for desktop computers, mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
- General meeting information
- Scientific program including abstracts and course handouts
- Subspecialty Day meeting information and schedules
- AAOE practice management program including abstracts and course handouts
- Links to scientific posters and videos
- Alumni and related-group listings
- Exhibitor search
- Floor plans
Meeting attendees access this easy to use application software (which runs in a web browser) from any web-enabled device. It is optimized for the latest iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
Those interested is reviewing program information do not need to login or be a member of the Academy. Login is required to save items to the application's planner and to access additional meeting information.
The Academy promotes the Mobile Meeting Guide to attendees through the website, blast emails, newsletters, print advertising and social media announcements.
A streamlined version of the Mobile Meeting Guide will be launched with member registration on June 21. The full guide will launch Sept. 18.
$68,800 Exclusive Sponsorship
Only AAO 2023 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities.
All marketing opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
Logo Artwork Requirements
Provide a company logo: EPS with 300 DPI.
Provide one (1) pre-meeting announcement and one (1) announcements per day during the meeting from Friday, Nov. 3 to Monday, Nov. 6.
- Total of five (5) announcements.
- Specify the start date and time, as well as the end date and time, for each announcement.
- Each announcement may not exceed 150 characters.
Note: All copy is subject to Academy pre-approval.
All Materials Due
Email materials to email@example.com.