Mobile Meeting Guide
In 2022 the Academy is discontinuing the traditional, spiral-bound printed meeting program. The Mobile Meeting Guide is the source for attendees to access the latest and most valuable meeting information, including essential program updates and handouts. It also contains enhanced search, calendar and announcement features.
The Academy is constantly working to improve the user experience for the Mobile Meeting Guide. Responsive design allows access to content re-sized for desktop computers, mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
- General meeting information including shuttle schedules,
- Full scientific program including abstracts and course handouts,
- Subspecialty Day meeting information and schedules,
- Full practice management/AAOE program including abstracts and course handouts,
- Access to scientific posters and videos,
- Alumni and related-group listings,
- Exhibitor search, and
- Floor plans.
Meeting attendees access this easy to use application software (which runs in a web browser) from any web-enabled device. It is optimized for the latest iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
The Academy promotes the Mobile Meeting Guide to attendees through the website, blast emails and newsletters, print advertising and social media announcements.
$67,500 Exclusive Sponsorship
Only AAO 2022 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities.
All marketing opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
Logo Artwork Requirements
Provide a company logo: EPS with 300 DPI.
Email file to Abigail Greber, Academy Promotions Manager.
Provide one (1) pre-meeting announcement and one (1) announcements per day during the meeting from Friday, Sept. 30 to Monday, Oct. 3.
- Total of five (5) announcements.
- Specify the start date and time, as well as the end date and time, for each announcement.
- Each announcement may not exceed 150 characters.
Note: All copy is subject to Academy pre-approval.
All Materials Due
Email materials to Abigail Greber, Academy Promotions Manager.