AAO 2018 Virtual Meeting Support
Provide support for AAO 2018 Virtual Meeting - a free online component of the Academy's annual meeting. The Virtual Meeting is designed to enhance the face-to-face meeting experience with a virtual component, as well as reach physicians who are unable to attend the live meeting.
- Participants will be able to view 20 total hours of content covering a variety of topics, including AMD; lens and cornea refractive surgery; glaucoma; cornea; cataract; anterior segment; ocular infections; diabetic retinopathy and retinal vascular disease; and optic neuritis.
- A physician moderator is assigned to each live stream to engage the virtual audience and pass their questions along to the speakers in the live meeting.
- Content will be archived for ophthalmologists to access after AAO 2018.
- The Virtual Meeting does not offer CME credit.
The Virtual Meeting will be live-streamed from AAO 2018 in Chicago from Oct. 27 to 30 to an expected audience of 3,000 ophthalmologists from all over the world.
- Acknowledgment at the start of each presentation.
- Recognition in the Academy Foundation annual report, on the website and the donor wall.
Contact Todd Lyckberg, Director of Development.