Walking Challenge App
The Academy challenges its AAO 2018 meeting attendees to step-up to a meeting-wide walking challenge. Be the exclusive sponsor of this opportunity to:
- Drive booth traffic and attendee interactions while promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Deeply engage your target audience.
- Expand positive brand awareness via prominent, high-value impressions and affiliation with mobile health innovation.
- Enable a memorable, healthy, social, and fun experience for all.
The Walking Challenge will start the morning of Oct. 27 and end Oct. 29 at 3 p.m. This activity encourages event attendees to hit target step goals, engage in some friendly competition, win prizes, meet new people and have some fun! The app includes QR scan functionality to ‘scan-in’ at the sponsor’s booth and other target locations to earn additional ‘points’ or bonus steps. Sponsorship includes branded attribution on:
- AAO Walking Challenge iOS and Android apps.
The app integrates with step data from Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Apple Watch and the step counters built-into most iOS or Android smart phones.
- AAO Walking Challenge Leader Board that can be located within the sponsor’s booth or at a separate Walking Challenge table.
This includes a digital display of the top 25 steppers, cumulative event steps, daily step winners and step averages.
- Dedicated AAO Walking Challenge webpage with program instructions, prize information, etc.
- Daily Challenge update emails sent to all participants.
- AAO ‘scan-in’ locations throughout the convention center, including the sponsor’s booth.
- Walking Challenge prizes.
The Academy will promote the Walking Challenge to all meeting attendees through:
- The event website;
- Email blasts;
- Social media;
- Mobile Meeting Guide;
- Printed materials, and
- Onsite promotional signage.
Availability and Cost
$25,000 Exclusive Sponsorship
Only AAO 2018 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities. Review Promotional Opportunities Policies for more information.
All marketing opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
A Marketing Opportunity Agreement will be sent confirming assignment. The agreement must be counter-signed and returned within 10 business days. If the agreement is not returned within 10 business days, the opportunity will be available to another company. Review Promotional Opportunities Policies for cancellation policies.
Logo Artwork Requirements
Provide a company logo. File format: EPS, 300 DPI.
Logo Artwork Deadline
Email file to Abigail Greber, Academy Promotions Manager.