Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits
The 2017 Retina Subspecialty Day meeting will take place Friday, Nov. 10 – Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (MCC) in New Orleans.
The exhibit program will be held on Friday, Nov. 10 in Hall B.
View the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits Floor Plan (PDF 145KB)
View the current list of exhibitors:
||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
||1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
||4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Each exhibitor is provided a five-foot by ten-foot (5' x 10') exhibit space and a seven by forty-four inch (7" x 44") identification sign
- Exhibitors are responsible for ordering furniture (tables and chairs) and required utilities.
- Neither aisles or booth space is carpeted. An exhibitor may rent carpet from Freeman.
- Each area has an eight-foot (8') back drape and three-foot (3') side drape.
- Exhibits are primarily for disseminating information and displaying products that fit within the exhibit space.
- Floor plans must be submitted by exhibiting companies who plan to construct a booth within this exhibit space.
- The maximum height of products and display material may not exceed eight feet (8').
All exhibits are subject to onsite review and where necessary, modification at the exhibitor’s expense.
Floor plans must be submitted to the Director of Exhibitions by Friday, Sept. 1, and must include the specifications of the equipment and dimensions for the booth components.
Exhibiting companies receive four (4) complimentary badges per five-foot by ten-foot (5' x 10') exhibit space purchased for company employees to staff the exhibit.
- This badge must be worn to access Hall B during exhibit installation
- The Subspecialty Day exhibitor badges will not permit access into the Subspecialty Day educational session rooms.
- If representatives wish to attend a Subspecialty Day Meeting they may register and pay in advance as a Commercial Representative.