The Virtual Exhibition (VE) is the premier tool for attendees to view the exhibition prior to arriving at the Academy's annual meeting, providing them with the the ability to search exhibitors by:
- Company name
- Booth number
- Product category
- Medical Subspecialty
- Basic ophthalmic conditions
- Product or brand name (if the term is included in the company description or specifically in an upgrade)
The VE is promoted to Academy members and advance registrants - via the website, in email blasts before the meeting and through EyeNet magazine - as their main tool to view the exhibition before arriving at the annual meeting. The VE is online throughout the meeting and featured onsite at the Exhibitor Locator booth. It remains online through the end of the calendar year.
In 2017, there were 9,618 VE page views, averaging 5.59 minutes.
“I personally found the Exhibitor Locator Booth to be extremely helpful and a big time saver. When there is only limited time to be on the exhibit floor, it’s nice to be able to easily target the companies and products that you wish to visit.”
- Jonathan B. Rubenstein MD
Free Digital Booth
Each exhibitor is provided a FREE standard digital booth in the Virtual Exhibition. It includes:
- Business Card.
- Two (2) booth contacts.
- Twenty-five (25) word company profile.
- Ten (10) brands.
- Unlimited categories for products and services, the medical subspecialties they relate to, common equipment terms and basic ophthalmic conditions.
Upgrading Your Booth
Upgrades will be available for your digital booth, including selecting an increased number of products, expanding your company profile, listing more booth contacts, as well as many additional features.