The Virtual Exhibition (VE) is the premier tool for attendees to view the exhibition prior to arriving in New Orleans, providing them with the the ability to search exhibitors by:
- Company name
- Booth number
- Product category
- Medical Subspecialty
- Basic ophthalmic conditions
- Product or brand name (if the term is included in the company description or specifically in an upgrade)
The VE is now posted on the Academy's website. View the VE as an attendee. Attendees can navigate the exhibit hall more efficiently by locating booths in advance that meet their product, service, or subspecialty criteria. Using the “My Expo” feature, attendees can create their own Personal Tour and get contact information even before the Academy’s annual meeting opens.
The VE is promoted to Academy members and advance registrants - via the website, in email blasts before the meeting and through EyeNet magazine - as their main tool to view the exhibition before arriving in New Orleans. The VE is online throughout the meeting and featured onsite at the Exhibitor Locator booth. It remians online until Dec. 31.
Last year there were 8,476 visits and 11,664 views, averaging over 3.45 minutes, recorded from the Academy Exhibitions page.
“I personally found the Exhibitor Locator Booth to be extremely helpful and a big time saver. When there is only limited time to be on the exhibit floor, it’s nice to be able to easily target the companies and products that you wish to visit.”
- Jonathan B. Rubenstein MD
Populate Your Digital Booth
Your FREE digital booth is ready to be populated in the Virtual Exhibition (VE). Locate your company name and enter the Academy identification number for your company in the password field. This will take you to your digital booth. First, update the password and make note of the new password to return to the digital booth. This will activate the other options.
Your Academy identification number was sent on Monday, July 17 to exhibitors registered at that time. If you need your log-in information or assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Exhibitors are provided a standard digital booth in the Virtual Exhibition (VE). It includes:
- Business Card.
- Two (2) booth contacts.
- Twenty-five (25) word company profile.
- Ten (10) brands.
- Unlimited categories for products and services, the medical subspecialties they relate to, common equipment terms and basic ophthalmic conditions.
Upgrade Your Booth
Upgrades are available for your digital booth. Select an increased number of products, expand your company profile, list more booth contacts, along with many additional features.
SILVER Level Digital Booth
Includes everything in the Standard package, plus:
- Company brochure
- Company logo and floor plan logo
- 1 additional booth contact
- 2 product names
- 2 product showcases
- 2 hi-resolution product pictures
- 2 special events
- 15 brands
- Product brochure
- Booth wallpaper
- Facebook and Twitter buttons and share
- Searchable by product line
- 50-word company profile
- Video webcast and YouTube embedded video
GOLD Level Digital Booth
Includes everything in the Silver and Standard packages, plus:
- Top-of-the-page listing!
- Company website URL
- 2 additional special events
- 2 additional product names
- 2 additional product showcases
- 2 additional hi-resolution product photos
- Unlimited brands
- 2 press releases
- 1 additional booth contact
- 100-word company profile
Contact the Director of Exhibitions to upgrade your digital booth.