The Virtual Exhibition (VE) offers attendees the ability to search exhibitors by:
- Company name
- Booth number
- Product category
- Medical Subspecialty
- Basic ophthalmic conditions
- Product or brand name (if the term is included in the company description or specifically in an upgrade)
Attendees can navigate the exhibit hall more efficiently by locating booths in advance that meet their product, service or subspecialty criteria. Using the “My Expo” feature, attendees can create their own Personal Tour and get contact information even before the Academy's annual meeting opens.
Your Free Standard Digital Booth
Exhibitors are provided a FREE standard digital booth in the Virtual Exhibition (VE). They include:
- Business Card.
- Twenty-five (25) word company profile.
- Category selections for products and services, medical specialties, common equipment terms and basic ophthalmic conditions.
- Select a maximum of fifteen (15) categories.
- Two (2) booth contacts.
The VE will be available by Friday, June 23 for exhibitors to enter their information. Complete details with log-in instructions and upgrade information will be sent in early June.
Exhibitors must make category selections in their digital booth by Wednesday, Aug. 23 for a listing in the Mobile Meeting Guide. As an incentive, exhibitors are given two (2) additional priority points by meeting this
Upgrade Your Booth
Upgrades are available for your digital booth. Select an increased number o products, expand your company profile, list more booth contacts, along with many additional features.
SILVER Level Digital Booth
Includes everything in the Standard package, plus:
- Company brochure
- Company logo and floor plan logo
- 1 additional booth contact
- 2 product names
- 2 product showcases
- 2 hi-resolution product pictures
- 2 special events
- 15 brands
- Product brochure
- Booth wallpaper
- Facebook and Twitter buttons and share
- Searchable by product line
- 50-word company profile
- Video webcast and YouTube embedded video
GOLD Level Digital Booth
Includes everything in the Silver and Standard packages, plus:
- Top-of-the-page listing!
- Company website URL
- 2 additional special events
- 2 additional product names
- 2 additional product showcases
- 2 additional hi-resolution product photos
- Unlimited brands
- 2 press releases
- 1 additional booth contact
- 100-word company profile
Additional information will be available soon. Contact the Director of Exhibitions to upgrade your digital booth.
Use by Attendees
The VE is posted on the Academy website in mid-Aug. It is promoted to Academy members and advance registrants - via the website, in several email blasts before the meeting and through EyeNet magazine - as their premier tool to view the exhibition before arriving in New Orleans. Visitors to the VE may create a log in, mark their favorite exhibitors and create a map of companies to visit in the exhibition. The VE is posted throughout the meeting. It is also featured onsite at the Exhibitor Locator booth.
“I personally found the Exhibitor Locator Booth to be extremely helpful and a big time saver. When there is only limited time to be on the exhibit floor, it’s nice to be able to easily target the companies and products that you wish to visit.”
- Jonathan B. Rubenstein MD
Secretary for the Annual Meeting
The VE remains posted online until Dec. 31. Last year there were 8,370 visits and 10,900 views, averaging over 3.87 minutes, recorded from the Academy Exhibitions web page.