A New Vision for AAO 2020
The Academy is closely monitoring developments with the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on our profession. We have listened to your input. Look for these exciting changes to the meeting:
- AAO 2020 and the Exhibition is now Saturday, Nov. 14 - Monday, Nov. 16.
- Some Subspecialty Day meetings are moving to Friday, Nov. 13.
- The Opening Session will kick-off AAO 2020 the evening of Friday, Nov. 13.
- All clinical courses are newly standardized to 75 minutes to help you better schedule breaks and visits to the Exhibition.
- New cleaning procedures and physical distancing protocols have been implemented for all areas of AAO 2020. Review the Venetian Clean Commitment, a summary of the initiatives the hotel and convention space have rolled out in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- More content will be available through the Virtual Meeting.
New Hotel Reservation Dates
Annual meeting registration and hotel reservations are opening for Academy and AAOE members starting June 17.
Remember: Registration for AAO 2020 is free if you are a member. To qualify, 2020 membership dues must be paid prior to registering. Join or renew today!
Nonmembers will be able to register and book hotel rooms starting July 8.
Book Your Room With the Academy
The Academy has negotiated with hotels in Las Vegas to bring you the best rates. When you book your hotel room with the Academy's official hotel reservation provider, Expovision, you not only get the lowest price available, you can also earn all of your hotel loyalty points. If you have any questions, contact Expovision directly: email@example.com or toll free at 1.866.774.0487.
Find specific information about:
Hotel Meeting Space
The Academy holds hotel meeting space from Thursday, Nov. 12 through Monday, Nov. 16 for alumni, exhibitor and related group events. Find more information about reserving meeting space.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
Exhibitors reserve hotel rooms separately from meeting attendees. Visit the Exhibitor Hotel Reservations web page for more information.