The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Visit the CME Web page to find CME-related information including:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available for AAO 2016, Subspecialty Day meetings and AAOE Half-Day Coding Sessions.
- Availability of American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) self-assessment credit.
- How to verify your attendance at AAO 2016.
- How to claim CME credits.
- How to access CME transcripts.