Inspire at AAO 2019
Be part of the AAO 2019 Scientific Program. The Academy will accept paper/poster or video abstracts March 7 to April 9, 2019.
Find more information:
How to Access the 2018 Program
- Find links to the AAO 2018 program, handouts, posters and videos in Meeting Archives.
- Meeting Program (PDF 14MB): Condensed guide to AAO 2018, Subspecialty Day, AAOE Program and the exhibition.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Review CME information including:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available for AAO 2018, Subspecialty Day meetings and AAOE Half-Day Coding Sessions.
- Availability of American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) self-assessment credit.
- How to verify your attendance at the Academy's annual meeting.
- How to claim CME credits.
- How to access CME transcripts.