How to Access the 2018 Program
- Mobile Meeting Guide: Full meeting and program information, login required. Access the Mobile Meeting Guide until Dec. 30.
- Meeting Program (PDF 14MB): Condensed guide to AAO 2018, Subspecialty Day, AAOE Program and the exhibition.
- Starting Dec. 1, you can find links to the AAO 2018 program, handouts, posters and videos in Meeting Archives.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Review CME information including:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available for AAO 2018, Subspecialty Day meetings and AAOE Half-Day Coding Sessions.
- Availability of American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) self-assessment credit for specific AAO 2018 courses/sessions.
- How to verify your attendance at AAO 2018.
- How to claim CME credits.
- How to access CME transcripts.