AAO 2020: Now Virtual
The Academy's annual meeting is now fully online! Join us Nov. 13-15 for AAO 2020 Virtual, where all of ophthalmology meets® for lively discussions, clinical pearls, fun activities and live interaction with presenters and industry.
Registration for AAO 2020 Virtual is all-inclusive. Attend any session, course, Subspecialty Day meeting or skills transfer course that you wish. In the virtual meeting, participants are not restricted from accessing content that, at an in-person meeting, would have required additional tickets, passes or registrations. This is an unprecedented and exciting opportunity to open all areas of the meeting to every attendee. View all content in the virtual meeting platform as many times as you want, whenever you want, until February 15, 2021.
Purchase All-Access Pass
View a short video message from Academy President Anne L. Coleman, MD, PhD, about how your registration is an All-Access Pass to every session, every course and every meeting at AAO 2020 Virtual.
Your All-Access Pass includes:
- Over 100 hours of interactive sessions broadcast live.
- Unlimited access to 700 hours of additional on-demand content.
- All 8 Subspecialty Day meetings.
- The AAOE practice management program.
- Up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn more about available CME.
- A robust virtual Expo where you can connect with industry representatives and learn about the latest products and services.
Review registration policies, deadlines, categories and fees.
Academy Members: Share Your Artwork
Seeking Submissions – Now Through Oct. 7
AAO 2020 Virtual will include a Member Art Gallery where virtual meeting attendees will be able to view images of your original work!
Academy Members can submit images by midnight Oct. 7 to be featured in the gallery.
How to Submit
- Take a photo of your original artwork.
- Complete the online entry form.
- Upload your image as a JPEG or PDF file.
- Click “Submit.”
The number of submissions that can be accepted is limited. Submissions will be accepted in the order received so be sure to complete the form today!
Limit: One submission per artist.
The Academy's Got Talent
Seeking Submissions – Now through Oct. 16
Share your special talent at The Academy's Got Talent show! Submit your video by midnight, Oct 16.
How to Record A Video of Your Talent
- Videos must be 90 seconds in length or shorter.
- Turn your phone or tablet to the side to shoot the video in widescreen.
- Save your video in one of the following formats .mp4, .wmv, .mpg, .mpeg or a compressed file.
How to Submit Your Video
- Choose your talent category:
Complete the online entry form
- Musical (singing, playing a musical instrument, etc.)
- Athletic (sport, martial arts, acrobatics, etc.)
- Other (any other special talents i.e. juggling, acting, comedy)
Submit your video clip (accepted file formats: .mp4, .wmv, .mpg, .mpeg or a compressed file).
All submissions for the talent show will be available to view on the virtual meeting platform. A panel of judges will narrow the field to three finalists from each category. These finalists will be shown at the live The Academy's Got Talent event where attendees will pick the ultimate prize winner from each talent category.
The number of submissions that can be accepted is limited. Submissions will be accepted in the order received so be sure to send in your form today!
Limit: One submission per registrant
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional information about the program and the exhibition will be announced as it becomes available. Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions.