• New Question from 2/11/2020 6:30:59 PM

    I am a 60 year old Caucasian male. I have distortion in my right eye diagnosed as chronic central serous retinopathy. The distortion has mostly stayed the same for the last six months, just moving somewhat towards my central vision. What lifestyle changes should I make with regard to caffeine and alcohol?