NOV 16, 2015
8 Poll-Topping Videos—Inaugural Fan Favorites
Voting in the Fan Favorites Videos poll closed at noon on Monday, and the 8 winning videos are:
- Cataract—Capsular Bag Transplantation (Video Senior Author: Fernando Gonzalez Del Valle, MD)
- Cornea/External Disease—Femto Tattoo (Video Senior Author: Mario John Saldanha, MBBS)
- Glaucoma—Novel Glaucoma Screening in an Outreach Eye Camp in the Developing World (Video Senior Author: Rengaraj Venkatesh, MBBS)
- Global Ophthalmology—Indirect Ophthalmoscope Designed for Extreme Affordability (Video Senior Author: Aaron Wang, MD)
- Orbit, Lacrimal, Plastic Surgery—Identification and Retrieval of Lodged Punctal Plugs Using Lacrimal Endoscopy (Video Senior Author:Juwan Park, MD)
- Pediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus—Direct Diode Laser Photocoagulation Utilizing Endoscopic Photocoagulation Technology for Management of Traumatic Cyclodialysis Cleft Associated With Ocular Hypotony (Video Senior Author: Ibrahim A Aljadaan, MD)
- Refractive Surgery—Refractive Lenticule Extraction Complications (Video Senior Author:Arturo J Ramirez-Miranda, MD)
- Retina, Vitreous—Rings of Broken Promises (Video Senior Author: Nivean Madhivanan, MBBS, MS)
There are 3 ways to view this year’s video program:
- You can watch this year’s scientific videos at the Videos on Demand terminals on Level 1 in Hall G and on Level 2.
- Until Dec. 1, you also can view them through the Mobile Meeting Guide.
- The Learning Lounge (Hall A, Booth 221) hosts a special screening on Tuesday at 10:15 a.m. of the Best of Show videos, which were selected by the Annual Meeting Program committee. (The Fan Favorites had a special screening on Monday.)